Chapter 1 : Training/mission 🍪

Key:
Character in this chapter : 🍪 Yummy the Chocolate Chip Cookie! (......)
Bold Letter = A/n

🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪

"Rise and shine mija!" Lady Micte said to Savannah who is currently half awake and half asleep. Savannah got out of bed and went to the battle area quickly. She spotted Lord Mictlan and said "papi!" Lord Mictlan smiled and went to his daughter. "Are you ready for your training?" He said. "Yes!" Savannah said. She looked around and said "who am I going to compete first?" Then the twin appeared.

 She looked around and said "who am I going to compete first?" Then the twin appeared

"Ready princess?" Bone said. Savannah nods and the battle starts. Savannah was doging all their moves. Savannah pulls her out her blade and points it to the twin and starts charging at them but the twins escape. Savannah makes a magic chain and ties the twins together. She put her blade infront of them but she knows this is just training so she let go of the twins. "SAVANNAH WINS!" The general said.

The next day Lord Mictlan wanted to meet Savannah. "What" Savannah said. "I have a mission for you and Zatz" Lord Mictlan said while Zatz appeared. "Bring me the half breed" Lord Mictlan said. Zatz and Savannah nod and go away.

🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪

Savannah p.o.v

We both went to the bone staircase that led to the portal, Zatz was riding in his big cat while I was riding in my big cat (Savannah's cat looks like Zatz's but the flaming eyes are colored gold and a little pink). The sun shone very brightly. Oh I remembered... My twin sister's coronation is today. She is so lucky she gets to be a princess. Our cats were racing to the Teca kingdom; the forest was very dark. I heard noises for the coronation as we got closer. We went out from the forest and there was a loud thud. Everyone's eyes widened as they looked at us. I look at my half twin sister. She looked weird.

Zatz took off his mask and said "I am Prince Zatz God of Bats and I am sent here from Lord Mictlan" Many girls were gasping and said how handsome he was but when they heard Papi's name they eyes widened in horror. I rolled my eyes and said "I am Savannah, the princess of the dead and daughter of Lady Micte and Lord Mictlan" They were all scared. "We are here to return the princess (Maya) to her rightful place, with her true mother and will be sacrificed." Zatz said. The royals were whispering and said "WE WILL NOT GIVE MAYA TO YOU!" The king said, Oh I guess my half twin sister's name is Maya...

The royals begin to charge at us. I sigh and say "Well then we have no choice but to attack you" while the rock giants rise and begin to charge at the royals. I will not fail papi, I fly to Maya but stopped by the Teca Queen she put her blade out. Ugh..

Me and the Teca Queen were fighting but then Zatz told us to retreat. Why? I sigh and glare at Maya "We will meet next time" I said. As I go back to my cat named Carrie.

We went back to the forest. At night falls we are camping in the dark forest. "Good night" I said to Zatz and the cats while Zatz nodded. I made a bed made from sunflowers as I slept.

🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪•🍪

I hope you like the first chapter!!! 😁

Edited : 11/8/2021

Say goodbye to 🍪 Yummy the Chocolate Chip Cookie ~