I pulled away and admired my work, not even realizing what the fuck I just did. Quickly, my cheeks blushed and I turned away. Harry began to chuckle behind me.

"Thanks." Harry cleared his throat before walking around me and to the bay window. He had his gun there from earlier.

"Let's go. We've got to play babysitter at your casino." I quickly turned towards the door, trying my hardest not to make eye contact.

"Forgetting something. Rather, someone." Harry called out from the bedroom as I was halfway down the hallway.

Fuck.

I quickly turned around, forgetting that the Princess couldn't walk. He limps but when we're going somewhere together, he all of a sudden is paralyzed from the waist down. He's been really annoying the shit out of me lately.

I'm not good at hospitality.

"I can't wait till you can fucking walk." I wrapped my arm around his waist as he gripped onto my shoulder.

    I glanced up at him, really hating the height difference. I mean, I'm not that short. But compared to big foot over here, I'm fucking tiny. He's six feet tall and I'm only 5'5. Imagine a six foot person putting all their weight on you.

Not fun.

"Wanna have sex tonight?" Harry questions as we slowly make our way out of the bedroom.

"Do you want to die?" I glanced up at him annoyingly. Why the fuck is he asking me about sex?

"That's not a no." Harry smirked while gasping at my sudden pick up in speed. I need some fucking tequila.

"No Harry! You just had surgery and your dicks probably broken from being so inactive." I hurried us down the stairs at the fastest paste I could. But it wasn't fast enough.

"Please, it's been a hard few days. We could both use a little unwinding." Harry continued to poke. I think he has a death wish.

"There's a bottle of lotion in the bathroom. Dicks and lotion go together quite nicely. You should try it sometime." I immediately let go of him as soon as we hit the bottom stairs.

"Not the same. I unwind easier from vaginas." Harry continued, obviously not reading my emotions.

    I ignored him and began to unlock the door. The series of stupid yet necessary locks slowly unlocked one by one until the door swung open. I quickly ushered Harry and I out of the house before locking it all back up again.

"This vagina is closed until you can walk properly." I helped Harry down the stairs, allowing him to walk the rest of the way to the car.

"I can walk!" Harry protested.

"Really? Then do it." I walked straight past him and leaned on the hood of the car. Harry bit his tongue while beginning to concentrate.

    He took a step, limping. He took another step, limping. He took a few more steps, each one with a prominent limp.

"See." Harry spun around on the concrete as he fell onto the door, gripping the handle.

"No." I shook my head while walking around to the car and getting in the driver's seat. Harry came in shortly after.

"Come on! We haven't done it in so long!" Harry whined like a child. I think the pain meds Dominic had given Harry is frying his brain.

"It's been four fucking days!" I shouted while putting the car into drive and slowly backing out of the driveway.