Sivaangi: Food..Nee madhiyanam sapudlenu theriyum adhaan..and ipo kooda ice cream mattum dhan sapta adhaan..

Ashwin: Adhukunu ivlo vaa...oru bag full ah sapadu order panniruka..

Sivaangi: Room service and resturant la check pannen team la yaarum sapuda pola sapadu order pannala..Adhaan po poi ellaru kudayum dinner mudichitu vaa..vandhu enna katti pudichi thungu..

Ashwin: Neeyum vaa..

Sivaangi: Naa ennathuku Ashwin ..nee poitu va..

Ashwin: Ammu vaa di anga ellarum avanga wives girlfriends kuda irupaanga..naa mattum thaniya irukanuma?

Sivaangi: Ashwineyyy..

I went to her lifted her in my arms and she pulled the key card and I carried her to DQ anna's room..

Dropping her at the door step I rang the bell and Anni opened the door for us..

Amal: Hi Ashwin..Hi Sivaangi vaanga ulla..

We both walked in and as expected the entire team was there and also the wives and girlfriends of the team members..

DQ: Vaa Ashwin..vaa Sivaangi..

I noticed her smiling at everyone but controlling her tears when she saw a certain 2 people in the room..Rakshan and Rakshan's wife Varsha..Yeah Rakshan got married..I did attend their marriage and Varsha is an amazing girl and we knew she would be happy with Rakshan and also make him a happy person..The only thing that didnt go well was that Sivaangi didnt attend the marriage and neither was she invited..It took a lot of days for Sivaangi to cope up with the news but otherwise the marriage was awesome..Rakshan might not show it on his face or tell it out..He misses Sivaangi a lot and he did miss her throughout his wedding also..His love for Sivaangi hurts him..

We took the place around Amal anni she held my hand and leaned on to Annis shoulder

Amal anni smiled and caressed her hair and kissed her forehead

Ashwin :Anni food anni yaarum sapudlala

Amitash:dei unnaku epdi theriyum

Before I answered Sivaangi answered

Sivaangi :idhellam ipo edhuku ..Ashwin restaurant ku call panni ketaru..Anni ennaku ooti vidunga pasikudhu ..Please..Romba maasam aachu..

Anni made everyone sit in a round and fed everyone..while Dq anna fed her simultaneously..Sivaangi the entire time held my hnd tight and I could hear to her unsaid feelings..

After anni finished feeding everyone of us ..

Ashwin: Guys..we need to bounce back stronger..we cant let the opponent win us aldready..Cheer up I know we can do it..

Pugazh: We failed today as a team and still only you get trolled Ashwin..

Ashwin: That's why I'm the captian..

I joked with a wink and the others smiled..

Amitash: Aana sorry Sivaangi they are spreading hate for no reason on you..

Sivaangi: Adhaan Amiti my insta account is private I'm not on facebook I dont use twitter...It doesnt even matter..

Looking at the atmosphere I wanted to lighten it up and now I even had news to break to the team..

Ashwin: Okay ellarum excite aagura maara oru vishiyam sollata??

Amitash: Enna kalyanam pannika porenu sollaporiya?

I know he was joking but that was the reality..

Ashwin: Yeahh !! Inno 6 months la that's after our Australia tour mudinja aprom kalyanam..Amma pona vaaram dhan date paathutu sonnanga..25
November 2020..It's final

Sivaangi amma and Pavi sat together fixing the date for the marriage and it's gonna be happening really soon and I cant wait for me to get married...

Rakshan: Ponnu???

I wrapped my hand around Sivaangi's waist pulling her closer to me ..

Ashwin: Sivaangi Krishnakanth Reddy soon to be Mrs.Sivaangi Ashwin Kumar the love of my life my to be wife..

Everyone congrajulated us including Rakshan and his wife..Rakshan hugged me and whispered in my ear..

Rakshan: Avala nalla paathuko machaan..

Ashwin: Neenga rendu perum adhukulla seri aavunga..

Rakshan:Hmm..

He broke the hug and went away..And we went back to our rooms and Sivaangi sat on my lap looking at me smiling..

TO BE CONTINUED..