8

Luke's POV

Once the bell had rang, I was anxious to see Clarissa. Now that she's mine again, I want to spend as much time with her as possible. Which I guess is skins of easy considering we share a dorm room and all.

I got back to the dorm room as fast as I could. I opened the door to see Clarissa on her phone, sitting on the edge of her bed.

I immediatly ran over to her and picked her up bridal style, with her shrieking.

"Luke, what are you doing?!" She giggled.

"This," I said before putting my lips on hers. They moved in sync until we both pulled away.

"Cuddle?" I asked. She just smiled.

We gathered up all the blankets and put them on the couch, and picked out a bunch of movies and made popcorn. We decided to watch The Fault In Our Stars first, request of Clarissa.

We just layed there together, watching the movie. Her scent and warmth cascaded onto me. I loved being able to just be lazy with her.

I got up and looked at her, and she gave me a confused look.

"What?" She laughed.

"It's just, I think we should go on a real date." I answered.

"Okay, then ask me." She smirked. I just rolled my eyes.

"Clarissa, will you go on a date with me?" I asked with a puppy dog face.

"Hmmm.. Maybe." She smirked again.

"Pwease" I pleaded, pouting out my lip more.

"Awh, I couldn't say no to that." She giggled pecking my lips.

"Where are we going to go on this date?" She playfully nudged my arm.

"You'll find out when we're there. It's a suprise. We're going tomorrow after class, got it?" I smiled. She just nodded.

She left to her bed, and started texting. I wonder who's she's texting..

No, luke. You're not going to go all over protective boyfriend mode. She's probably just texting one of her friends.

She started laughing uncontrollably, and that's when I got curious..

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. I'm going to be out with my friend Margo. I'll be back later." She giggled, walking out of our dorm.

Girls..

I figured since she's out doing something, shouldn't I be doing the same?

I grabbed my phone and texted Calum. Yeah, the same Calum that left Clarissa stranded.

I told him to come over, and he did shortly after.

"Hey, man. I'm glad I helped you out." He said as he walked in.

"Yeah, I just needed Clarissa back. Thanks for leaving her there for me."

"Yep, no problem. Too bad you had dibs, she's hot." He chuckled. I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"Try to be nice to her, though. Build a friendship with her. I don't want it awkward when I hangout with both of you at the same time, ya know?" I asked.

"Yeah, I can be nice to her. Maybe I could date her friend Margo.. she's hot too."

"Who's her friend Margo and why do you know who she is and not me?" I asked curiously.

"They have a lot of classes together, and their constantly talking and texting. Margo and her are like the same person, it's weird. Anyways, Margo's hot. Everyone knows Clarissa's hotter though, so you're lucky man." He explained. I felt relief knowing Margo wasn't made up, and that everyone knew Clarissa was mine.

"I'd be careful though, dude. All the guys drool over her. When you're around they hide it, but when you're not around they just stare. She doesn't even know it, it's halarious." He tells me.

Jealousy boils inside of me. They need to know that Clarissa is only for me. She is beautiful, yes, but she's mine, and only mine. No one else's. Those guys can't stare at her, that's my job.

I collected my jealousy, and sighed. I can't let this get to me. I'm the guy she likes, not them.

Me and Calum beared our goodbyes, and he left me here in my dorm. It was 8:30 and Clarissa still wasn't back.. what am I thinking? I'm being super clingy. I need to do something for myself.

I have a test tomorrow, I guess I should probably study for that. Yea, I'll study.

I got out all my books, and got lost in the studying. I guess I wanna do good this year, to get a good job and all.

Before I knew it, Clarissa was in the doorway. However, something was different.

She giggled and wobbled over to her bed, clusmly falling onto it. She kept squirming around and laughing.

She's drunk.

"Clarissa, are you sober?" I asked, walking over to her bed.

"Why, of course I am Hemmings," She slurred, falling into my chest while resting her hand on my shoulder for support.

"Well, Hemmings doesn't think you are." I smirk, playing around.

"Ooh, Hemmings is smart." She got a devilish grin, crashing her lips onto mine. It had little passion but a lot of heat.

When I went to deepen it, she pulled away.

"Ah, ah, ah, Hemmings. That's all you get." She smirked, waving her finger around in my face. I laughed at her silly side.

"You're gonna have the worst hangover in the morning, babe," I told her, and she just nodded.

She layed in her bed, and shivered from the cold. I immediatly wrapped her up in a blanket, and joined her. I slung my arm around her waist, until we both fell asleep.

**
Clarissa's POV

I wake up with Luke's arm around my waist, and a pounding sensation in my forehead.

"Shoot," I whispered, knowing that I got drunk last night.

I shook Luke awake, and he jolted up.

"Luke, I have a headache." I complained.

"Yeah, it's called a hangover. It's what happens when you get as drunk as you did, missy." He scolded, yet joked at the same time.

"Good thing we don't have class today. I got a text saying they canceled it because the power wouldn't turn on." I told him.

"Oh, is that why it's so hot in here?" He asked, I nodded.

"Well, I guess we can go on that date now, huh?" Luke smirked.

"After this hangover is gone, yes." I answered. He rolled his eyes.

_____

This is kind of short, I know! A lot happens in the next chapter so don't worry, it'll be more eventful and longer. I'm glad to be back and uploading again!

-b