8. Want...Want To Touch Me?

Start from the beginning

"This old man will remain vigilant."

Yu Yan watched that carriage drive away from the city gate before returning to his carriage.

"Head back to the palace."

Mu Yungui waited beside the carriage. Hearing the order, he answered "yes" and supported Yu Yan onto the carriage.

The carriage turned around and headed to the direction of the palace.

Inside the carriage, there was always hot tea and snacks, prepared according to Yu Yan's preferences. Yu Yan watched Mu Yungui kneeled in the carriage as he steeped the tea for Yu Yan and he suddenly had a strange thought.

Although Mu Yungui had taken care of him in the past, the relationship between them was pure and innocent. Yu Yan never thought more about it.

But now...

No matter how Yu Yan looked, this person somehow seemed like a little lover he was raising.

But compared to the concubines of other princes and nobles in the imperial city, his little lover was not only able to be called to bed but also able to fight and not a spendthrift. One person, many uses.

These days, Mu Yungui played the role of bed partner conscientiously. No matter when and where, as long as Yu Yan wanted, he would satisfy without any complaint.

Not only was he obedient on the bed, but he was also considerate and treated him better than before.

This could not continue for long.

Yu Yan propped his chin, feeling a little melancholy.

If this continued, what should he do if others didn't meet his standard in the future?

Did he have to force himself onto another?

.

The palace was rather lively these days.

Every year after New Year's Eve, the Yan Emperor would have a great banquet feast and gather capable people and strangers from all over the world to enter the palace to sing and dance. Everyone could participate in the celebration and welcome the new year together, from the important ministers of the court to the concubines of the harem.

This celebration would continue until the Spring Festival.

In this half a month, the entire imperial city would be bursting with indulgence and excitement.

Yu Yan has certainty always sneered at this waste of labor and money.

He alighted from the sedan carriage at the gate of the palace, crossed the most lively hall in the middle of the palace, and returned to his palace chamber.

Yu Yan was fond of quietness. The location of his chamber was relatively remote, in sharp contrast with that bustling center.

During the New Year's celebrations, the palace owners usually gave the palace servants a few days of spring break for them to enjoy, either to appreciate the singing and dancing or to leave the palace to visit relatives.

Yu Yan's hall was no exception.

There were only a few shift guards left in the palace now. Yu Yan entered the palace hall with Mu Yungui, and then closed the door of the palace hall.

In the past, he did that only when Yu Yan wanted to settle official affairs with Mu Yungui.

Mu Yungui queried, "Master, you..."

Yu Yan shut the gate of the palace hall tightly and ordered, "I want you to leave Jiang Du for a while."

Mu Yungui was taken aback. He quickly responded. "Is it because of Meng Changzhou?"