8. This Prince Definitely Won't Give Birth.

Start from the beginning

That damn Qing Jue. Speaking such nonsense.

This prince won't give birth to any children. Even if there was a child, it would also be someone else birthing for him.

Yu Yan thought so, but subconsciously placed his palm on the flat lower abdomen.

Qing Jue's words were also not groundless. He heard that Ye Shu's first time had also...

In the half month of his return trip, the times he and Mu Yungui did were minimally five, six, seven, eight...

Yu Yan: "..."

No... Impossible...

Yu Yan was so frightened by his own guessing that he was in a cold sweat. Without caring much, he quickly found a teahouse to enter. He asked for a pot of tea and immediately took a pill with the tea.

It should be okay now.

Yu Yan held the medicine bottle, laid it on the table, and let out a long sigh of relief.

What's with this happening?

Yu Yan suddenly caught a glimpse of a small figure standing by his table.

A four or five-year-old girl, hair tied in a pair of buns with her big and bright eyes, blinked at Yu Yan and asked suddenly, "Brother, are you not feeling well?"

Just. Too. Cute.

Yu Yan stared at the soft little dumpling in front of him, saw the little girl stretching out her hand, and on the fleshy palm, was a wrapper of sugar coated caramel. "Treat you to a candy. Get better soon?"

Yu Yan's heart quickened by seeing that cute look.

Yu Yan rubbed the little girl's head and took the candy. "Then I won't stand on ceremony."

"En en!"

"Yuan'er, what are you doing again?" A tall man walked behind the girl and said to Yu Yan, "Sorry, this kid always likes to run around. Hope she didn't trouble this young master?"

"No worries." Yu Yan said.

The man nodded to Yu Yan, picked up the little girl, and turned to leave.

Yu Yan smiled and watched the father and daughter leave, banishing a lot of the previous boredom.

In fact, it's not bad to have a child. Even better to have a daughter.

He thought. Then he heard the little girl's voice from the end of the corridor, "Daddy!"

Yu Yan followed the sound, and happened to see the little girl smack her lips onto the face of a handsome and beautiful young man. The young man's limbs were slender, only a slight raised arc could be seen in his abdomen.

Yu Yan: "..."

Still... still better not ba.

The man held his daughter in one hand, and then clasped the young man, and the family slowly went downstairs. Yu Yan stared in that direction for a long time, until another tall figure blocked his vision.

"Master, this subordinate is back." Mu Yungui called out.

Yu Yan calmly retracted his gaze and nodded: "All dealt with?"

"Yes."

"Sit."

Mu Yungui took a seat in front of Yu Yan.

Yu Yan sighed silently.

Whether Qing Jue was talking nonsense or not, now was not the time to think about it.