7. Contraception Medicine

Start from the beginning

Since the death of his concubine mother, no one has done this for him for a long time.

Until Mu Yungui's appearance.

Mu Yungui had never been to Bashu, but Yu Yan liked it, so he learned to do it. After so many years, his skills were almost the same as those of local chefs in Bashu.

Yu Yan sat down at the table. Mu Yungui first gave him a bowl of rice porridge. "Master hasn't eaten much since last night. Drink the porridge first to nourish your stomach."

"....En."

Yu Yan replied sullenly and immersed himself in drinking the porridge, spoon by spoon.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward.

Yu Yan silently raised his eyes and looked at the person next to him.

He wasn't sure before, but judging from the person's reaction last night, he had already determined that Mu Yungui had no conflicting thoughts about him. It was just that it was he himself who constantly incite this person to have him...

When it was like this, it was actually his fault.

Yu Yan tentatively opened his mouth. "Last night..."

Mu Yungui stated, "Master drank too much last night. Don't worry about it."

Yu Yan pursed his lips, feeling inexplicably uncomfortable.

As expected.

Fine, don't want to mention it anymore.

This person treated him so well, always taking care of him. And yet, he was relying on his own status as a master to bully him and take advantage of him several times.

It should not be the case.

"Yungui, I apologize." Yu Yan placed the porridge bowl down and said severely, "Last night...and during this period of time, my body was abnormal. Thank you for helping me. Please forgive me for all the offenses. "

Mu Yungui's eyes moved slightly without answering.

Yu Yan continued: "On the way back, I have already passed a letter to the doctor who taught me how to use suppressant incense. I will meet with him today and tell him about it."

"...This will never happen again, I promise you."

Mu Yungui closed his eyes and exhaled softly.

As expected, that was truly the last time.

Mu Yungui's heart was bitter yet it hadn't shown on his face, only warmly saying, "Master, don't take it to heart. Let's eat."

.

After being satiated with wine and food, Yu Yan took Mu Yungui out of the palace.

After returning to Jiang Du, Mu Yungui would return as his shadow guard – not allowed to be revealed in front of others.

He initially wanted to hide in the dark as in the past, but that was rejected by Yu Yan.

Two of them changed into commonfolk's attire and rode in a carriage heading out of the palace.

Yu Yan said unhurriedly, "What's the point of being a shadow guard forever? Haven't you thought of doing anything else?"

Mu Yungui was currently rubbing his waist. He raised his head when he heard the words. "What does Master mean?"

"Next year's martial arts competition. Yungui doesn't want to join?"

"But this subordinate has a slave status..."