2| Mr. Han Getting It Done

Looking at those three crystal like gemstones in front of him on the table, Hyunjin put on a pair of cold eyes before picking up one of them with his right hand.

The loupe he was holding has now brought closer to his left eye to magnify the sparkling goods. Second by second he twisted his wrist as the eyes followed the angle.

"Ruby; Pink Sapphire" he said, not knowing that he brought a cold sweat to stream on Mr. Yoo's forehead.

"Yes, Mr. Bang fancies this one, he really does have good eyes"

Hyunjin ignored the comment by giving out a silence treatment.

Though no one could tell if he really was ignoring the voice since the same experience he was wearing could also mean that he was just putting full focus on the stone.

Just like its name, the stone was in the shade of pink while oval being its form.

Usually, real rubies would come off vibrant in color and should be even and eye-pleasing. Unfortunately, the ones in Hyunjin's hold was rather a little dull.

He put it down, taking another one on the side to examine it the same way.

"Almandine Garnet; Pyrope"

"One of the best beauty! Everyone's favourite. Even the top lead, Gwan Yuwon has preordered this one and i recommend for you to have it away too" Mr. Yoo exclaimed again.

A red gemstone. Hyunjin swiftly continued to check on the transparency. Naturally, the more transparent a gemstone, the higher its value.

But the transparency of this one wasn't natural in Hyunjin's view. He had the idea that it was probably created by heating, glass-filling or metal filling.

At the same time, he couldn't help but internally rolled his eyes when he heard Mr. Yoo's claim.

Gwan Yuwon, a successful mafia founder of Black Scorpions that was indeed on the top. On the side plate, he too was Chan's business partner, a big founder for SKZ, as well.

Needless to say, Yuwon wasn't just any silly moron that was easy to fool with some cheap scams like this. Knowing him, he must've have something evil up his sleeves.

Nevertheless, Hyunjin heaved out a heavy sigh and put the piece back down. He clicked his tongue lowly, only for Jisung to hear.

The blue haired guy on the other hand was already in defeat. 'asshole, so he really accepted this task only for the stones after all' He thought.

"Cats Eye Quartz."

He marked, but it was only this time he didn't touch it. Instead, he glanced at it lazily as he finally took his glove off and slipped it back on its original place.

Then, he nonchalantly crossed his left leg on his right ones. His eyes were on Mr. Yoo who was still smiling, except that his smile was a fake ones.

"Alright, Mr. Yoo,"

Hyunjin began, capturing the said name's attention to look at him immediately.

"I know that you know of my profile. Despite all that, you still let me appraise toys. I'm not sure who you're mocking right now"

Hyunjin stated his remark, his voice was dead serious that anyone could spot the coldness lied under the tone which was powerful enough to create chilly breezes.

Mr. Yoo was distressed, although it's true that what he's been selling was the fakes, it still wasn't a good feeling to be exposed by someone.

He didn't know Hyunjin personally, but he was still a threat for him since, who knows if him finding out his dirty tricks would cost him huge merits?