57 FIZZAROLLI

No one's POV:

"Mmm~ i see now." Verosika pushed Striker on the chair that he almost fell back.
She leaned down towards him.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He looked at her with disgust.

She bit her lip.

"I dated an asshole like you before. But I bet you can make everyone feel something very pleasurable~" she lifted his chin to look at her closer.

"But let's leave the fun for later." She pulled away from him. "First of all, my performance has to go perfectly, so don't do any mistakes."

"Mistakes? Oh please, I’ve performed on stages many times and trust me, everyone was thrilled." Striker said confidently.

"But you’ve never worked with someone like me." She laughed and opened closet in the room and started to look for something in it.

"That's what you think. I'm the best man for your job you can get." Striker told.

"I think you are good for any job. That's why i like you." Verosika pulled out electric guitar with red patterns and walked towards him.

"Thank you. I like me too." Striker wiggled his eyebrows.

She handed it to him, Striker took a closer look.
"Like it?" She brushed her tail along his legs.

He nodded his head. "May I?"

"Of course, just plug it into the speaker over there." Verosika told and sat on the chair and waited for him when he'll try to play it.

Y/N's POV:

I waited alone at the table for Striker to return.

I peeked a little where Blitzø and Stolas were sitting. I noticed that Blitzø was looking around with some kind of binoculars. What was he even observing with that? Who is he looking for?
I quickly hid a little so he won't look in my direction.

"Good evening, pretty madam."

I turned my head saw Wally Wackford
with the champagne in his hand that Striker ordered earlier.

"Wally? A new job here now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Indeed it is. Champagne?"

"Oh yes, please." I smiled and picked up a glass that was already set on the table so he could pour it for me.

"Thank you, Wally."

He nodded his head. "Where's your date?" He asked.

"Oh he just- um, he'll be back." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"If that's so." He pured some champagne for himself.

"Cheers." He smiled.

I was surprised with a unexpected action from him. "Cheers."
We put our glasses together.

I took a sip of it and put it back on table.

"Ya know, I've seen you before, but not sure where." He titled his head.

"I think on the harvest moon festival,
i attended the games." I told.

"Yeah, i think it was there. I didn't get your name though."
He curled his mustache as he was looking at me.

"Name's Y/N." I gave him my hand so we could shake hands.

"Wally Wackford." He took my hand and kissed it.

"I know who you are. I see you on TV a lot." I chuckeled.

"I know, just makin' sure you know." He smirked and let go of my hand.