I imagined she was someone else..

A pukey feeling crept up my throat and I pulled away from our kiss.

"I can't do this Kira. I'm sorry" I started walking the other direction.
"What are you talking about? Stop acting weird and come back to your tent." She grabbed my wrist again and started making seductive circles with her fingers. Biting her lip, again.

"You don't get it Kira. Whatever it is you want to do, I don't want to do it" I jerked my wrist away.
"Fine" She snapped. "We'll do it another time"

"That's not what I mean. I don't want to do it with you. We're done" I said as sympathetic as I could. I thought I would see hurt in her eyes but instead I saw anger. She whipped her head around and stormed off.
______________
____________________

"We need to build a bomb" Raven said, smiling.
"We'll plant it on the bridge and when the grounders are coming we'll shoot the can and we'll kill the sick bastards"

"That bridge survived a nuclear war" Finn warned.

"It won't survive me" Raven said and shooed us off as she got the bomb ready. It was already nightfall of the next day and we found out Murphy came with a virus.

Soon everyone started getting sick, we quarantined them up. Clarke was the first one, bleeding out of her eyes. It was awful. I knew exactly what this was, the grounders weren't as stupid as we thought. The biological warfare is weakening the battlefield for when they attack. But luckily Raven came up with her plan.

Of course I was going to be the shooter. I highly doubt anyone else could do it. I'm the best shot here.
We are leaving in the early morning to go set up everything. I was nervous that River might be in the front when the bridge blows.

I noticed everyone was covering the wall. Nobody was enjoying themselves or doing random shit. Everyone was at their post, ready to fire. They had their weapons aimed.

"What's going on!" I yelled. Monroe looked down at me and looked relieved. She jumped down from her podium and walked toward me. Her braid flapping from side to side as she walked.

"We saw someone, it wasn't one of us. It was a man, grounder." She said. I tensed up and held my gun higher.

"They won't come up to the wall. Are you sure you saw a person?"

"Positive" She nodded.

"I have to go out and find them myself. They're not gonna put themselves that far out in the open again." I opened the camp wall door and headed out. Nobody stopped me, probably because nobody else would have the balls to do it themselves.

I walked on for a few hundred feet. Out of everyone at camps sight. I held my gun higher. Stepping carefully.

Suddenly I felt a horrible ache in every part of my body. My head started pounding. My fingers started going numb. My stomach felt as if I was going to puke.
I felt a warm liquid running down my face. I felt under my nose, scared for what it was. When I felt it and looked, it was exactly what I didn't want it to be. It was blood. I caught the virus somehow that Murphy came with.

"Fuck" I cursed and stomped my foot into the ground. So pissed off at myself, I let myself get sick.

I snapped my neck to the left at the sound of crunching leaves. No matter how bad I felt I would try to fight.
Suddenly a big black figure emerged from the trees and tackled me. The impact made me feel worse and everything turned dizzy.
The person punched my in the stomach and pushed me into the dirt. Hands clasped around my throat and I immediently panicked, punching the person off me. I gasped for air and attempted to stand up as quick as possible. But the figure pushed me down again. Pressing a finger in my neck so hard I almost passed out.

"I hate you" The person whispered.

"I don't even know you!" I struggled to get out. He grabbed both my hands and put them over my head. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get out of it. I raised my knee up and kicked the person in the groin. 

I stumbled up onto my feet. I dropped my gun and couldn't find it.

"Great" I mouthed to myself. The boy stood up and didn't try to tackle me this time. He reached over his back and pulled out his bow and arrow. Put the arrow in it he pointed it straight at me.
I raised my hand in defeat.

"Don't move" He spat. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't die yet.

"Who are you!" I yelled.

"You thought you'd get away with whatever you did. Bullshit. Now you pay" He pulled the arrow back further and almost let it fly. But before he could another figure jumped out.

"Ash!" A feminine voice screamed.

The other figure emerged into the moonlight.

It was River.