It gets worse.

"Yellow!" Luigi said through the phone. "DID YOU KNOW MARIO AND BOWSER HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT?!!?!" Peach said angrily. "Well uh... I was peaking out the window when Mario bolted out the house cause I curious as to why he was so eager, and I saw them hugging. I then saw them speed away on a motorcycle." I was standing there shaking. Everyone was staring at us. Her friends were confused and angry.  Peach hung up the phone. "ARE YOU GUYS A THING???" she yelled. "NO" Bowser and I both exclaimed. I ran out of the restaurant because I was so embarrassed. Peach and Bowser both followed me out. "Mario we are DONE!" Peach said. I felt bad because I didn't feel anything for her at all. I was in the closet after all. Peach and her girlfriends walked away. This all happened before any of us could get something to eat. 

"I can give you a ride back home Mario" Bowser said softly. "No" I responded. "Lets get a motel." Bowser looked at me and smirked. We both hopped onto the motorcycle and went to the nearest motel. We checked in and speed walked to our room. Room 69. We both looked at each other and giggled. We rushed into the room and he started rubbing on my italian twink body. My overalls... on the floor. All of his clothes were already off. He started taking off my sweater. I kicked off my boots, and we locked our tongues together. After I was completely naked he docked my throbbing member into his foreskin. His cock was so large. I felt like a fragile glass antique in his arms. 

He slammed me into the bed and started pounding my ass as hard as he could. My asshole was on fire. It was gaping. I tightened my grasp on his cock and I came all over. It got on the ceiling, the walls, my face, his face, the sheets. It was all over. White everywhere. The cleaning service is not gonna like this. We finished. After going for round after round. We finally went to sleep in each others arms. It felt like a heavenly hell with him. That's it. He's perfect... He's the one. Or so I thought.