Kiss me Kill me (craig x reader) {SONGFIC!}

One two three. A tradgedy thats built on destiny

You were sitting in class hoping to get out soon. It was the last day of school for the summer and you just stared at the clock the whole time. You didn't notice that two people were watching you though..

It left you with everything but blood from the knife that I cut your heart out with

I stared at her watching the clock. I glared at Clyde. He was smiling at her and probably looking where he wasn't supposed too. I wanted to hurt him. Nobody gets my (y/n). Nobody. If it means I have to kill....so be it.

Now relax, close your eyes what comes next is a surprise

The bell rung as I stood up and quickly sat down again. The halls will be filled with kids so I decided to wait it out. Everyone except me had left the room. I turned my head and saw Craig staring right at you. "Hey...Craig..Can I help you?" You asked a little scared. Something was in his eyes....something not right.

This valentine is doomed, the smell of blood is filled this room of I could do it all again, I would change most every single thing

I didn't answer her. I got up and left the room looking at the few kids still left. I got to my locker as Clyde ran up. "Hey man...say have you seen (y/n)?" He looked around the place as I glared at him. He isn't allowed to see her. I turned to see she was walking out of the room and towards her locker. "Never mind dude....HEY (Y/N)!!" He ran off and towards her. I searched through the bag and found a knife...

(I would let you) kiss me...kill me... your kiss is torture, but killing me would be too easy

I was talking to Clyde when I saw my crush Craig walk up behind. He his something behind his back and I smiled and waved. Clyde turned around and waved as well. Craig glared and pulled a knife from behind his back. I looked in horror as did Clyde. He took the knife and sliced it against Clyde's neck.

Our tragedy seems to be killing everything it sees, like death itself.

I watched as he dropped to the floor the blood gushing out from his neck. I looked back up at (y/n) as she screamed. I ran swiftly behind her and covered her mouth with my hand. "Be quiet or your next." I instructed. She nodded with a scared look. I drug her out of the school and into a nearby ally.

This valentines still looms, in the darkest hour is killing moon. If I could do it all again (I would let you)