Love at First Sight

Mario POV:

It was a chilly Wednesday afternoon when he walked by. I saw his big spikey back and was immediately taken aback. He was so beautiful and big and... sexy... I felt my member begin to rise. I was sweating. I stood up and decided to walk towards him... so I can purposefully bump into him. I ran in front of him, and jumped.. then I fell in front of his humongous body.. he was so big. "Are you alright?" he asked with that deep raspy voice. I nearly came. "Y-y-yes sir... I-I-I'm fine.." My cheeks were beating red... both cheeks. He noticed how aroused I was. "The names Bowser." he replied. "Uhh... do you maybe w-wanna... go o-o-o-out to dinner s-s-sometime?" I asked. "Sure! may I ask what your name is though?" He said "OH.. uh.. Sorry I'm such a silly Baka It's a me a Mario!" He grabbed me with his big muscular hand and pulled me up to his eye level. I came... 

"Nice to meet you Mario! " I'm so horny. We exchanged phone numbers and then went on our way. When I got home... I just had to touch myself. I immediately started stripping, and whenever I was finally butt naked I threw myself against the living room wall and started jerking my cock so hard. In my head he was the one behind me.. fucking my white, ripe, beat with red, Italian ass. I flopped on the floor after I busted a big white load all over the walls. My red walls were now covered in white. Both in my house... and in my mind.  I heard keys jingling outside the house. "Luigi " I thought. I rushed and grabbed all my clothes, and bolted as fast as sonic upstairs into my room. "Hello Hello!" I heard Luigi say. After I put my clothes back on I peaked around the corner and saw Luigi staring at the big white splatter on the wall. "Oh no" I thought I freaked out and I said "LUIGI!! YOU'RE HOME!" I ran up to give him a hug. He backed up "Mario... do you know what this splatter on the wall is?" he asked. "NO" I exclaimed.

He went to grab cleaning supplies out the cabinet and started cleaning the walls. "Why is it warm?" he asked. I panicked. "DON'T ASK UH ME." He gave me a dirty side eye. "I'm going to go make spaghetti now Mario. Join me when you're ready."