He recalled the faces of Violan and Deruth Henituse at the sight of their children's cold bodies. The emotions swirling at their eyes, their faces contorting into grief.

But they never blamed him of their deaths. And now, he just killed their remaining son.

At the final battle, everyone was dead except for him and the leader of the organization. Both fought with last remaining will and life force as Choi Han swung his sword with full force.

He struck a vital point in his neck, but why was he laughing like a lunatic?

"I pity you, hero. Truly."

Choi Han just gritted his teeth and beheaded him.

He felt cold and empty. And the last thing he saw was darkness enveloping him.

The God of Death had personally ended his ill life.

Or that was what he thought until he saw Harris Village and Cale Henituse calling him to come over.

°×°×°×°

"I'm not the Cale Henituse you know." The redhead suddenly said, which earned a confused look from him.

Ah right, he's Choi Ahn in this world. A twin of the youngest black swordsman of this world, Choi Han.

"What do you mean?"

They are just walking around the town after the meeting from the king, Alberu. He deduced that the dragon kid must have already casted a barrier to avoid people hearing. He also noticed that they dyed their hair by mana.

Cale, or Kim Rok Soo had reintroduced himself and told him all about he needed to know. He deserved it, Cale had thought as he could see the tears again welling beside his eyes but refused to let it fall.

"So...you know Choi Jung Soo...but he's dead in your world."

Choi Ahn was relieved at first, but the moment Cale had told him that monsters had invaded and the past Earth they knew is now gone, he could only sigh in frustration.

"But! But...that is not your world."

Cale raised his two fingers for them to see.

"Earth 2. There's a high chance that that world is your original."

"Oh! Oh! Human! That makes sense."

"Can you please explain it in more detail?"

Choi Han laughed in happiness while he looked at his other self in fondness.

"It means there is home. A home where you can return to after we beat the White Star."

"I once took a test from the God of Despair with Choi Han here. We were sent into a world I knew well, full of cataclysm and sorts."

"The Gods cannot turn back time, the only thing they can do is to send us to another world, a parallel universe."

Choi Ahn is shaking again as he could see the scenery changing around him. He slumped on the floor in one of the rooms in Super Rock Villa.

"So you changed the future you knew."

"Yes, we did. And they lived."

He couldn't form the words he wanted to say. His mind was a mess, as well as himself he could tell.

His eyes swelled in unkempt tears, it rolled downwards without stopping.

It first came to a sniff, then to a broken voice, then to never-ending sobs and wails.

The protagonist of the Birth of A Hero had finally cried like a teenager he should be.

Because he can finally see the light at the end of the dark tunnel. He finally found hope in his despairing self.

Choi Ahn kept wailing and Raon couldn't help but dive to his chest and give him a hug. He also hugged him in return as Choi Han gave a pat to his other self and smiled.

Cale discreetly sent a sign to Ron who was watching them(but couldn't hear the talk) to send them some refreshments and snacks.

The redhead gave a clean handkerchief to his lover, beckoning him to wipe his other self's snot.

(No one noticed how the chubby baby dragon in Choi Ahn's arms slept away.)

"My dear Cale, you should have wiped my nose personally." Choi Ahn pouted, and Choi Han wiped the latter's nose forcefully.

"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow don't be too rough!"

Choi Han didn't listen instead, he put more force than the previous that his nose started throbbing and coloring in red.

Cale nodded to himself and patted himself in the back for raising his lover well.