"Sigh, I'll just go out to clear my head" Y/N then left her house and walked around for a good 3 hours until she started getting hungry 'I'll just stop by that McDonald's for a bite' she then walked into the McDonald's only to see the girl who was causing her so much frustration, she figured if she talked to the girl and got to know her, her mind would be at ease.

"Excuse me Miss? Are you by chance SSSniperWolf?" the shorter girl then turned around (Your only 3 inches talker then her) "Yes that's m-" she fully turned around and she was shocked to see the girl that had been on her mind for the past week to be in front of her "O-oh hello! Your that new popular youtuber <YouTube Name>!"

Y/n nodded and proceed to strike a conversation with the girl "Yes that's me, and I'd like to say that I thought your reaction video around my video was quite nice as well" she then chuckled "Oh! You saw that video, hehe I didn't think you would come across my content to be honest" the girls continued to talk until it was time to order.

"Would you care to sit with me and chat a bit longer?" Y/n asked the shorter girl just as she was grabbing her <McDonalds/Meal> "I-I'd love to" the two then sat down talking to each other for a good 2 hours, then deciding that it was getting late and they should go "It was nice talking to you here, text me when you have the time"

Y/n then handed the girl her number, waved and then walked back home, but unbeknownst to her she had just left the girl speech less and a bit red in the cheeks 'I can't believe that just happened' the girl thought trying to calm herself down 'Oh god....'

Time Skip Two Years

Ever since the two girls met at that fateful Mc Donald's they have grown closer so close that they had started doing collab's more often with each other, there friendship got so close people had already started making edits, theory's, fanart, and fanfictions about them being a couple, this went unnoticed to SSSniperWolf but not to Y/n.

When Y/n first started seeing these videos she thought it was a joke until she started seeing more and more and more, it got to the point where people were just making videos asking the two to just start dating already 'What is with the Internet and making everything so lewd?!' Y/n thought as she was going through some online fanart.

"Honey your girlfri- ahem your friend is here", Y/n heard what her mother was going to say 'Great even my mother' Y/n thought while covering her face "Come...in" she mumbled "What's got you looking like that N/n" the girl that drove Y/n insane said while walking up to her with a smile "Oh nothing just the Internet confronting me about something I didn't what to be confronted with".

She said letting out a sigh "Anyways how was your day Woflie" the girl ask laying on the floor then her friend joining by laying on her chest "Tiring....I thought I'd have a break so I came to see you, I mean it was either you or listen to Digital tease me about you" the girls then laughed a bit at that.

"Well I know something we could do, how about drink or truth" SniperWolf then shot her head up excited "Oh hell yeah!" Y/n laughed then got up and got a few bottles of beer (Just want to say they are legal age) "Ok, you can go first Wolfie sense you look so excited about what to ask me" Y/n said laughing a bit.

"Alright! N/n, have you kissed anyone before?" Y/n then thought and then remember "Ugh yeah...I was at one of my dad's work meetings when one of his business partners daughters kissed me.....worst first kiss ever" Y/n said showing a sour face while SniperWolf laughed at the girls story.

"Ok, Wolfie, have you ever done something illegal?" SniperWolf then grabbed her bottle of beer and took a big drink "No comment" Y/n then laughed "Was it really that bad? Haha", "It wasn't bad but it was embarrassing" Y/n laughed again "WHATEVER SHUT UP NOW!".

Y/n then calmed herself while SniperWolf looked to the side with her arms crossed offended "Ok I'm sorry Wolfie heh~ Your turn now" she then turned a bit red before asking "Ok....N/n do you.....do you have any interest in anyone?" Y/n wanted to say her but for once in her life she was hesitant.

"Yeah I find one person in particular attractive" SniperWolf then looked at the girl expectantly "OoooO~ who?" she secretly hoping it was her "Nope It's my turn now~" SniperWolf then groaned "Aw shit! I forgot ugh!" Y/n smiled at her hoping maybe that she left the same way about hers, which they both did but they were too afraid to make a move.

"Ok, Wolfie, what is your ideal first date?" Y/n thought that if she didn't make a move now then she probably will lose the chance to ever ask her "Pft I hope you weren't expecting me to say something sappy because I'd rather order McDonald's or pizza and just watch a movie at there place" Y/N the gulped down all her anxiety and took a deep breath.

"So....would you like to do that how about this Friday at 8:00..?" Y/n anxiety growing ever second while Sniper Wolf's face grows redder by the second, she then snapped out of her trance and then broke into tears and jumped on Y/n laughing "Of course hehe!" Y/n shocked then hugged her again laughing as well.

"I guess the Internets gonna be happy when we make our relationship public hehe", SniperWolf then looking confused "Why would they be happy?" Y/n then sat her on her lap which made the girl a bit red "Wolfie.. baby.. the entire Internet has been shipping us for an entire year" "WHAT! IS THERE FANART CAUSE IF THERE IS I WANNA SEE".

Y/n then remembered the last fanart she saw "Uh no, some parts are weird and *cough* inappropriate" SniperWolf then thought for a second then thought of something not family friendly and then turned bright red and then hid her face in Y/n's chest, Y/n could tell she thought about something lewd and wanted to tease her about it.

"Aw~ did someone think about me doing something very inappropriate to them~" she said while tilting the red girls face up to face her "STOP! YOUR SO MEAN! YOUR THE REASON I THOUGHT OF IT IN THE FIRST PLACE" the girl said having an entire gay panic, Y/n laughed and then the two spent the night talking about where to take there relationship from here.

-

Hey guys this one was requested by @Belizeannon I really hope I did it right and I hope you request more ^^ anyways bye bye

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
WLW Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें