ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ

Start from the beginning

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  𝐏andora Henrika Mikaelson. The first daughter of the big bad hybrid Niklaus Mikaelson. The first tribrid to ever exist. One of the few people who could see Klaus' soft side. 

She grew up with her father always by her side, Niklaus being the hybrid and Pandora being the first tribrid, enemies never left them alone. Her father unlocked his wolf side and became a hybrid when she was only three. Two years after she learnt that she was going to have a baby sister. Pandora couldn't be happier. She wouldn't be alone anymore. She would have someone to play with her, well, aside her auntie Rebekah. 

Unfortunately after her little sister Hope was born she killed one of the witches who tried to kidnap her baby sister, resulting in her unlocking her werewolf curse. 

The Mikaelsons were concerned about Pandora. After Hope was born she started acting more like her father and it scared them dearly. Pandora, personally saw nothing wrong with it. She only wanted to 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 her baby sister, and if that meant killing someone she would gladly do it. Klaus on the other side was actually proud of his daughter protecting her little sister. He found it quite adorable when she tried to be threatening. But he was also worried for his oldest daughter, his first miracle.

After Niklaus and Elijah's death, Pandora lost it. The thought of losing Hope or anyone else broke her. Pandora activated her vampire side to be more powerful. It was for Hope, everything was for Hope. All she did was to 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 her baby sister. Nothing is wrong with being a little overprotective, right? 

𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆...

❛𝑆𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝑂𝑇 𝑇𝑊𝑂 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝑅𝑁𝑆 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑌 𝐺𝐸𝑇 𝑀𝐸 𝐴 𝐿𝐼𝑇𝑇𝐿𝐸 𝐵𝐼𝑇༉‧₊˚