Poison mushroom x older sibling! Gn! Reader (platonic)

Take my shitty ass Roguefort drawing-
Slight dark choco crushing on dear reader-

Everything was quiet and peaceful in the forest today, you sat on a rotting log and fiddled around with a red toadstool, a content sigh escaped from your lips. Ever since you and your sibling were taken in by Dark Enchantress cookie you found your lives a bit more busier, however grateful to have a home. You then heard footsteps from behind a tree, "y/n.", the voice called, you instant recognized the voice a smiled a bit, "pomegranate." Pomegranate frowned as always, "why don't you do something to please our master? Even your little sibling is doing more than you." You just smiled and continued to fiddle around with the red and white spotted mushroom, "miss dark enchantress cookie has not given me any orders yet, so no need to worry mom.", you jokingly called her to which pomegranate huffs and glares, "i am not you mother and you really are a strange one y/n, like poison mushroom.."

You merely chuckled, "is that a good or a bad thing?" "It merely isn't a good thing however not a bad thing." Pomegranate sighed and Bid you a farewell before returning to her mission. You knew were an outcast among the dark cookies, you didn't possess any cunning behavior or desired any plans to spread darkness, you simply were just, you. By which i mean you were something of that a doting parental figure- mainly because of older sibling tendencies. You decided it was time to go back and got off the rotting log, tossing the red toadstool to the side and walked back to the hideout.

You made your way to the table where licorice, pomegranate, dark choco, and your little sibling were all waiting for you. "Wahhhhhh y/nnnn is hereee.", poison mushroom got up from their seat and ran to you to give a hug to which you gladly responded by hugging back. "Hello to you poison mushroom." You smiled at everyone, "hello to you too,everyone."

Pomegranate merely nodded silently, licorice excitedly telling you his magic and rants about those meddling cookies interfering their plans- dark choco merely nodded like pomegranate. Yea- you were kinda close to licorice because of your sibling and the fact you always praised him for how hardworking licorice was-

But anyhoo, everyone was talking amongst themselves, you and dark choco being the quietest of the bunch. You were bored and you could tell dark choco was too, you two made eye contact with each other for a brief moment and gave him a small smile to which dark choco merely looked down with a small blush. After the meeting was over, thank God- everyone went into their respective rooms.

You shared a room with poison mushroom (obviously) so poison mushroom just took your hand and went in. "Y/nnn, can you..reead or teeeeelll me a story?...", you chuckled a bit, "of course." You tucked poison mushroom into bed  and grabbed a seat in the room and a small book. "There once was..." you began and ended the story 5 minutes later to see poison mushroom asleep and snoring a bit. You smiled and closed your book, placing it back on the desk and went back over to poison mushroom to pat their head.

"Sweet dreams little mushroom."

BWAHHAHAHAH THIS WAS SHIT-