Episode 9: The Explosive Saber, Savior Valkyrie!

Start from the beginning

Hanami: Fafnir's been weakened! Perseus is going for the final blow!!

Bell: Go!!

Ranzo: Burst it, Amigo!!

Me: Burst, Bold Riptide!!

(Perseus glows brightly as it aims straight for Fafnir, Fafnir wobbles under Perseus as Perseus spirals out of control slams into the wall and bursts)

Me/Free: *Gasps*

Referee: It's Vanish Fafnir with a Burst Finish! Free De La Hoya wins with a Score of 3-1!!

Bell/Ranzo: Excuse me?!

Hanami: I-- I don't believe it! It is a repeat of the last battle. Free De La Hoya depends on luck to pull off Another Win!

Free: Tch...

Rashad (Thoughts): Pierce Atsushi, he got very close to beating Free. If Fafnir wobbled a Second Sooner then it would've been Game Over with a Burst Finish. Nobody, even a Legend could survive an attack. Pierce, you're becoming stronger every day. My goal is to surpass you, Bell and Valt!

Me: I-- I lost.

~At Free, Valt, and Rashad's Training Area~

(I look out to the sea as I hold Perseus in my hand, Bell, Hannah, Ranzo, and Basara walk up to me from behind)

Ranzo: I'm... I'm sorry you couldn't win, Amigo.

Basara: You really did Amazing. You would've won if Fafnir hadn't wobbled like that. Who knew Free De La Hoya depended on Luck to win some battles.

Bell: Grr!! We've just gotta keep getting stronger! The Demon King will never lose to another Person again!!

Me: Thanks, guys. But I feel like I failed you guys and my Bey Perseus when I lost.

Hannah: Don't say that. You did everything you could do to win.

???: Yeah. Just because you lost doesn't mean it's all over! You just gotta keep getting stronger and one day you'll surpass Me, Rashad, and Free!!

All: *Gasps*

(We all look back and see Valt standing behind us with a Huge Smile covering his face)

Me: Thanks, Valt. But what're you doing here?

Valt: I actually was looking for you guys and Rashad told me you went somewhere around here!

Basara: Why were you looking for us?

Me/Bell: You wanna battle?!

Valt: Yeah actually! I just created my own DB Bey! Savior Valkyrie!!

(Valt holds up his Savior Valkyrie as all of us stare at it in Awe)

Bell: You created a DB Bey?!

Ranzo: That's amazing, Amigo!

Valt: Yeah! I couldn't just sit by while everyone else had one! Bell, let's battle then I'll battle Pierce afterward!!

Bell: *Grins* I accept--

Basara: I'm battling Valt.

All: What?!

Ranzo: But Bell and Pierce wanna battle, Amigo.

Hannah: Yeah. Why do you wanna battle Valt?

Basara: Because Valt knows a lot about Dynamite Belial and Bold Perseus. So he'd have an advantage in their battle. But if I battle him you guys will get some info on Savior Valkyrie.