Chapter 11 || Little Talk

S O L

  "If ever I see that son of a bitch I will- ugh

  "If ever I see that son of a bitch I will- ugh..." Mack groaned as he walked back and forth by the door.

  "Take it easy, may mga tao talagang ganiyan. Can't blame him though, journalist siya e." Harvey said as he fixed himself on his seat.

  We were at the studio and was practicing. But before that, Nathan quickly explained what happened yesterday to calm down the curious trio. Gabi thought that the pictures were cute and we appreciate it. But Mack on the other hand, wants to get his hands on Jeremy, the lead journalist sa KUP, for posting our pictures without permission. Also, creating another issue, with me in it!

  First the picture where I was singing. That we were thankful of kasi nag stand out ang band namin doon. Now our pictures in the library? Pretty ignorant if you ask me. Ignorant kasi nag post siya ng pictures without our permission! And again, creating another issue. Not only me, but with Nate.

  "But still! Kahit journalist siya, wala siyang karapatang gumawa ng issue 'no! Posting scandalous pictures without even knowing what really happened to our poor Sol. And besides, what's a journalist doing in a library? Is he stalking the both of you or something?" I didn't expect Mack would be this protective towards his friends. And it actually made me feel this tingly sensation inside, he made me feel safe around my friends. Knowing na they're here for me.

  "Library nga, 'di ba? For people." Mack.

  "Ay oo nga..."

  "Tanga." Gabi scoffed.

  We chuckled with Mack blushing.

  "We should talk to him about his post. Kailangan niyang mag explain and say sorry for not asking for permission." Nathan suggested.

  "Sol, 'di ba student ka ng Arts and Letters? Have you ever met him in person?" Gabi questioned.

  "Broadcasting ako, while his is journalism. But nakikita ko siya dati nung 2nd year ko. And I never saw myself wanting to talk to him e. Kasi kung titignan mo, he's famous rin sa KUP alongside Nathan. E y'all know that I hated attention." I explained.

  "You're fine now?"

  "With what?"

  "Attention?"

  "Yeah, after the performances, nagkaroon na rin ako ng confidence."

  "Well then, we have good news for you." Harvey leans onto his seat with a smirk.