It didn't take long for the directors to shoo her off fortunately. Next was Beck. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before he went up.

"So then I realized acting, it's really about not acting it's about letting the emotions inside of you come out and represent-"

"Are you dating anyone?!" The computer says suddenly. I raise my eyebrows.

"Katy" Kyle scolds

"I just think we should know if he has a girlfriend. Do you?" She asks. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah I do. And she's the most beautiful girl in the world" He says and my cheeks heat up. He looks at me and winks.

"Dang it!" She yells.

"Sorry hun" I reply. She glares at me and I chuckle. Next was Robbie.

"Okay, I'm Robbie" He says. "I'm Rex"

"Nope" Kyle says immediately.

"Thank you for your time" He says.

"Jerks" Rex says. I put a hand over my mouth to stifle my laugh and I run Robbie's shoulder. Next was Jade.

"Okay Jade, what do you hate?" Mick asks. Oh boy, this is gonna take a while.

"Uhhh, tuna fish, flowers, uhh, giggling, the word panties, cilantro, rainbows, people who mess with Savannah, ducks, man I hate ducks, cramps, string cheese, clocks, wet doorknobs, bras that hook in the front, the colour yellow, carpeting-"

Kyle taps on the girl Kates shoulder in awe. She nods.

———————

"Ughhhh I'm so hungryyyyy" I whine as we sit down at our usual lunch table. Beck had his arm around my waist and he kissed my temple.

"I saw you eating Goldfish in math" He chuckles.

"Yeah but I'm still hungry" I pout. He rolls his eyes playfully and hands me a container that has a grilled cheese sandwich in it and I immediately became less grumpy.

"Hey Beck, smell my arm" Trina says from next to us. I scrunch my eyebrows together. She puts her arm in front of his face and he had no choice but to smell it. "No perfume, that's my natural scent"

"I have to live with her" Tori says. We all shrug in agreement. Then lane and Kyle walked up to our table.

"Hey guys" lane says.

"Hey" We all say.

"Kyle has some cool news for you."

"Tori Vega, Beck Oliver, Jade Wes, and Andre Harris, congratulations you're all gonna be featured on the wood" Kyle says. That all cheer and I smile proud for my friends.

"What about me?" Trina asks sad.

"No" Kyle simply says.

"Why not?" She asks.

"Because you reek of desperation" He says and I chuckle.