"Yeah" Robbie says.

"I don't know, a reality show?" Beck says.

"Yeah I don't think that's really my thing. You guys have fun though" I say.

"But it could be really fun sometimes" Tori says.

"Yeah but I'm an actor I don't k ow if I wanna be involved-"

"Hey!" Robbie says. "I think My Astro Craft still works"

"I thought I killed that thing?" I scoff.

" you say have deflected some minor damage but watch, as I press return to bass and have it come right-" He was cut off by the Astro Craft hitting him squat in the face making him fall to the floor. I burst out laughing holding my stomach m.

"Where can I buy one?" I ask.

"Nerd down!" Tori yells.

————

The black box was crowded with people auditioning for the wood. You'd think I'd be all in and be one of the people in line, but reality shows are a bunch of bullshit. Most of it is fake anyway. At the end of the day Beck gave in and decided he would audition for the hell of it. I supported his decision.

"Alright next" Kyle says. Tori smiles and sits on the stool.

"Hey, Tori Vega" she introduces. "Girl"

"We can tell" Mick says. She shrugs.

"Okay Tori this is a really formal audition"

"We're just trying to get a feel for your personality"

"Got it. Feel away" she says.

"What's the worst thing you've ever done" Kyle asks. Tori's mouth opens in surprise.

"Oh....oh wow, umm....oh! I know, umm I squirted hot cheese all over my friend and her current boyfriend who was my ex boyfriend and then I kissed him right in front of her which I felt really bad about, but then it was okay cuz she punched me in the face!" She says smiling.

"Put a star by this girl" Kyle tells the girl who was adding people to the audition list. Tori smiles widely. Next was Andre.

"Tell is something you love" Kyle asks him.

"Easy, music" Andre says. The gang and I smile.

"Something you hate?" Muck asks.

"Brussel sprouts" He says dead serious.

"Okay, what if their was a really great song about Brussel sprouts?" Kyle asks.

"Well you know I'd probably, I'd probably feel like.....cuz when-it usually depends on- umm may I go to the bathroom" Andre says. We all stifle our laughs. Next was Trina....

"Okay now picture me sitting on a pony wearing a bright purple hat" She says. The directors cringe. "I- I was wearing the purple hat, n-not the pony"

The directors just stare at her.

"Do they even make pony hats?" She ask. "Anyways, I was looking faboo" she laughs.