School Fight

You, Pope. Kiara,sarah,john b and your boyfriend jj are in class and you are in Spanish literally no one likes Spanish in your class so everyone just kinda talks and someone who sits in front of you doesn't like you her name is Anna.

Hey y/n you know your a looser and all that I really wanna fight you, Anna whispers to you.

I would but you'd just pussy out like you did last time you say back.

JJ and you laugh because what you have said is true.

Y/n y/l/n why are you laughing the teacher shouted

I'm smiling because I'm so happy sir
You replied

Out of my classroom y/n the teacher said

Oh my god this is pathetic you say

Anna laughs at you so you stick your finger up at her

*lesson is over and the boys are playing football and you, kie and Sarah are walking outside since it's break time*

Hey y/n Anna shouts at you

What do you want you shout back

*she comes up to you and slaps you*

What a bitch you say and you punch her

*kie and Sarah goes to get jj and John b*

*you and this girl is fighting and she's on the floor and your on top of her about to punch her when a pair of hands grab you and lifts you up you know it's jj because of his scent*

JJ let go of me you shout

Y/n Carm down jj replies to you

Yeah y/n listen to your boyfriend
Anna says which makes you angry

*Anna comes into your face and you kick her so jj pulls you back even more, your kicking and screaming so jj takes you out of school since he thinks you staying school will make it worse. JJ brings you out of school and you've carmed down a bit your just moody now so you get in the passenger seat and look out the window while jj gets in the driver seat and before jj starts the car he looks at you and sees you have cuts and your  bruised all over your face and your  bleeding. JJ then puts his hand on your thigh and you keep looking out the window*

You guys pull up at your house and you walk in the house and go to your room and sit on your bed and start crying, JJ comes in your room to see your head in a pillow and you crying, JJ walks over to you turns off your lights, cuddles up to you and goes under the sheets and just cuddle*

You okay cupcake jj says to you

Yeah you replied

Shall we clean your cuts up princess

Yeah they kinda hurt *you laugh*

Come on then baby jj said softly

*JJ leads you into the bathroom and places you on the counter next to the sink and starts to clean your cuts up*

I'm sorry j for being a bitch you say

Your not a bitch cupcake Anna is and she got to you it's not your fault jj replys while cleaning your cuts

JJ went over a cut with alcohol and you squint your eyes because it hurt

Sorry if it hurts baby jj says really softly again

JJ is currently inbetween your legs he finishes cleaning your cuts and he looks at you

All done cupcake he sais

Thanks jj you say back

Wanna watch a movie he sais to you

Yeah sure you say back

JJ kisses you and you guys cuddle so jj is laying down and you are inbetween his legs and JJ's hand is on your ass and his other hand is gently scratching your arm and your hands are on his chest. In the middle of the movie jj taps your ass.

Y/n sais jj

You don't answer him so jj looks down at you and sees you sleeping jj smiles and kisses you on the head and continues to scratch your arm lightly and he turns the movie off and jj falls asleep with you.