【22】𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

"Look he's moving..." Wilbur said in a hushed whisper to the pair of twins, but it was still loud enough for Tommy to hear.

"Because I'm anxious!" He defended, "I'm an anxious boy!"

────☆★☆────

"Tubbo, long-term friend! Ally!" Tommy called out as said brunet came up to him, "How are you Tubs?"

"Good!" The shorter boy paused, "Wait- oh, wait I ask the questions."

Everyone else laughed, but Tubbo only continued, "Would you consider yourself a genius?"

"No."

"Truth."

Everyone cheered and clapped at that. "He's an idiot!" Wilbur shouted into the room, while Tubbo sat back down.

────☆★☆────

"Twinboo! Have I told you how pretty you look today? Your hair looks-" he took a breath, "It looks fantastic."

A small amused smile was on her face, but she quickly cleared her throat and went serious. "Would you leave me for Charlie D'Amelio if she responded to you?"

"No," Tommy replied without almost no hesitation and a straight face.

"Truth."

The group on the couch awed in reaction, while Ally walked back to the couch to sit down.

"Ask him that again in a year and see how he responds then," Jack commented with a small laugh.

"Are you implying that I'm annoying, Jack?" The teen girl asked, turning her head to look at said male.

Jack was silent for a moment, "I don't have to answer your questions. I'm not hooked up to the machine."

────☆★☆────

"The Able Sisters is playing through my veins right now," Tommy said fidgeting in his seat as Tubbo walked up to him once more, his hand folded in from of himself.

"How would you describe your sexuality?" The brunet asked.

"Gay!" The blond immediately replied without hesitation, then an immediate look of regret was visible on his face, "Wait-"

"Truth."

"It's the truth!" Tubbo shouted laughing even harder then he was before.

"No!" Ally dramatically threw her head in her hands, Wilbur gave her a small back pat, while also laughing.

"Am I gay?" Tommy asked, looking at the others, "Wait, am I?"

"Are you gay?" Jack repeated back at him, also laughing.

"I don't know!" Tommy replied in distress.

────☆★☆────

"Have you ever had romantic feelings for anyone in this room outside of my sister?" Ranboo asked as his next question and Tommy didn't even hesitate with his answer.