- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

After those scenarios with the Black Dragon's you left without talking to Seishu

After those scenarios with the Black Dragon's you left without talking to Seishu. Of course your brother felt bad for seeing him like that and Kokonoi just standing there as if you're not there.

You visited Takemichi along with Takuya.

"What? You're going to be a gangster too?" You ask Takuya who nodded and smile. "So I can protect you. You always protect me when we're kids so this time I'll protect you." Takuya smiled, you are so oblivious to noticed that Takuya is in love with you.

You side hugged him and smile. "Just don't get hurt too much, okay? You know a lot of gangsters can get dirty during a fight."

Takuya couldn't help but to smile at you again. He is really madly in love with you.

Takuya ignored his four friends looking weirdly at him.

"He's so goddamn in love, huh?"

"Takuya's lucky. He can jerk off anytime thinking of her."

"Shut up, Makoto!"

In the past days, you didn't talk to Seishu and he understands that. He knows that you're  just protecting him. You can't lose him too.

But soon after you got home. You saw Seishu in front of the door. You can't stay longer ignoring your brother more. You approached him and gave him a big warm hug. He needs it.

"Y/N. I'm sorry—"

"It's alright, but you don't have to be like Koko. He's starting to change. And I don't want you to be like that."

"Did you saw what Kokonoi is now... Right? He's a gangster now. He can fight or even kill someone for money." He said bluntly as you slowly nodded.

"Y/N, just accept that Koko won't change back to his happy self after what happened to Akane."

You already accepted that. But you were sad that his whole personality changed just because of your sister.

"It just pained me whenever I look at him he always think I'm Akane. I just want him to like me. Not because I look like Akane. I hated it so much." You clutched his uniform trying hard not to cry.

A sigh escaped from Seishu's mouth. "I'm sorry you have to suffer from him. He's not the guy I met before. Pain in the ass, really." You chuckled at your brother and let go from the hug. You ruffled his soft hair.

"You look cute when you're hairstyle is like this." Seishu just rolled his eyes at you but smiled.

--

December 25.

You never heard of Kokonoi. You think that he's too busy making more money, or fighting other gangs with your brother.. You went to the Shrine where you and Akane went whenever it's christmas.

Wishing for Kokonoi to be okay.

Meanwhile,

Kokonoi and Inui are in charge for tonight since Taiju will go to the church.

Kokonoi sat on the stairs, holding his umbrella. "Looks like we're gonna ba busy today."

Seishu glanced at Kokonoi. "What do you wanna do, Koko?"

"Haha... Ain't that obvious? I'm stickin' with you. Inupi."

"Keeping your promise?" Seishu looked at Kokonoi and stood up from sitting.

He looked back at Inui, sticking out his tongue.

"If you forgot about that."

Seishu went silent for a moment as a smoke went outfrom his nose because of the cold. "And what about your promise to Y/N? That you'll protect her?" He asked bluntly, Kokonoi stopped walking, his smile suddenly turned into a frown.

"Let's just ignore that for now yeah?" His voice is visibly annoyed by Seishu's question making the blonde hair boy sighs once again.

You're not good for my sister, even for Akane.

You put your hands together. Praying for your sister, Akane. "Oh. Inui-san?" Your eyes opened as you look back. Seeing Hinata in her winter clothes. "Oh, hello Hina-chan." She smiled weakly at you and started to pray as well.

"It's good seeing you here, Inui-san. Merry Christmas." You smiled at her sweet words. "Merry Christmas too, Hina-chan."

"Who goes to a shrine to pray on christmas?" Hinata suddenly flinched at the unfamiliar voice.

You two looked back seeing a blonde girl holding her yellow umbrella. "Emma-chan?!"

"So it is you, Hina!" Emma smiled as she lookef at you. "Oh, who is she, Hina?"

Hinata looked at you and smiled. "Hi! I'm Y/N Inui. Nice to meet you."

Emma smiled widely at you. "I'm Emma! You look so pretty!" You blushed at her sudden compliment.

The three of you sat on bench, watching the snow falls. You always love seeing snows and playing them with Seishu and Akane.

"You came to pray too, Emma-chan?!" Hinata asked Emma who nodded. "My oldest brother would come here every christmas to pray!"

"That's nice. I always come her too to pray for my sister." You said as Emma looked at you. "I also come here every christmas too!"

"That's great! How come can I not see you two here?" Emma said making you nodded as well.

"So what di you pray for, Hina-chan?" You two looked at Hinata who went silent. After that she tells you and Emma about her boyfriend, Takemichi broked up with her.

"Hmm, I see. So, your dad went out to meet him, huh?" Hinata nodded, still look sad about it. You felt bad for her. "That must've been really hard on Takemicchi."

Emma sulked for a moment and spoked. "Still just because your dad told him to do that."

"How about you talk to Takemichi about it. I know Takemichi is a good guy. He wont let you go that easily." Hinata and Emma looked at you. "Do you have a boyfriend, Y/N-chan?" You looked at her and shook your head. "I don't have, but I liked someone before. But he changed. Because of what happened to my sister." You spoked, a hint of sadness in your voice.

You finally stood up. "I have fun talking to you guys, but I gotta go now. I hope you talk to Takemichi."

"Ah! Thank you, Inui-san. Be safe." You smiled and bid your goodbyes.

Emma looked at you leaving to the Shrine.

"I feel like she's been hurt by the one she liked before. I felt bad." Emma said with a pout as Hinata nodded.

"Yeah, I felt bad for her too."