Sixty Three <3

||Josette's POV||

"Oh my gosh Ru look at all of this clothing" my mind was racing as we walked throughout a store that held loads of baby clothing. My hands trailed along the clothing racks in disbelief that I would soon have my own baby in them.

"Holy shit is she really going to be that small?" Rudy stands there gawking at the miniature clothing just as shocked and overwhelmed as I am.

"She's going to be perfect"

- weeks later -

"Rudy have you got everything? Everyone is waiting at the airport for us!"  I shout down the hallway just as he comes running out with his suitcase trailing behind him.

Yesterday we flew to LA so that our whole group could all be on the same flight to Barbados. Dylan had left a few days prior to be with Elaine who needed to be there with the directors and Alexandra to set up prior to our arrival. And even then they were all waiting for us because we were late as usual. I look around the room quickly scanning to make sure we have everything : my suitcase, Rudy's suitcase and the potential baby's suitcase. Seeming there is a high possibility that I could go into labour over there I had to make sure to pack a mini suitcase for that possibility. Over the time we had left in Charleston we successfully managed to shop for absolutely everything that we could possibly need. We definitely went overboard on the clothing though.

"We have everything, let's go quick before they kill us" his voice is rushed and I can tell that he is feeling stressed. I hadn't really been around his too much while he was working so this is going to be interesting. I nod my head agreeing with him before quickly trailing behind him and waddling down the hall out of the apartment building and to the car. Carrying this baby had gotten incredibly difficult considering I was not the size of a whale. It was the 7th of may and I was exactly 27 weeks today. My pregnancy was flying by so quickly.

The drive to the airport is filled with silence and I almost get the feeling as if Rudy is maybe annoyed with me but I ignore it and put it down to work stress. As we get out of the car I decide to ask him just to make sure. It was better to ask him while we were alone and not with our friends.

"Babe is everything okay? You seem stressed" I gently place my hand on his arm but he instantly pulls away making me frown.

"I'm fine Josette, I have work to do now so I don't have the time to be babysitting you. Now hurry up because we are going to be late" I stand there stunned as he storms off towards the entrance of the airport leaving me standing there with my suitcase, my other large bad and the emergency baby suit case. What the fuck was that about? 'Babysitting' me? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I don't need fucking babysitting so whatever that outburst was about was bullshit. Rudy has now gone out of my sight and I have no fucking clue what terminal I'm supposed to be going to and it was going to be almost impossible with these 3 big bags to carry. I pull my phone from my back pocket and dial Madelyn's number knowing that if I stand here any longer then Rudy will only be even more pissed at me.

Hey JoJo, where are you? Rudy is here and he's a little bit grumpy.

Yea I know I'm not sure what his problem is. I'm kinda stranded here in the carpark and I don't know where I'm supposed to be going.

He's an idiot. I'll send someone to come and get you babes, stay put.

Her cheery voice puts me at ease and I lean against the car and rub my stomach lightly, over the past week my back had started killing me from the gained weight that I was having to carry.

"Hey baby mama there you are, holy shit you've grown!!" I look up at the voice and my face instantly turns into a grin when I see Chase coming towards me with open arms. I chuckle at him and return the hug.

"Yea she's getting pretty big! So you're the poor fucker that's had to come to my rescue then?" I playfully push him and go to pick up the bags before he stops me.

"Yes I am and you're not carrying those bags. Why the fuck did Rudy even leave you here with all this shit? I can barely carry it all myself and you're pregnant!" He shakes his head in disappointment of his friend and we walk in to the airport.

"Honestly I have no clue, he just all of a sudden stormed off in a mood" I roll my eyes at the thought and after a few more minutes of traipsing through the building we come to a spot where everyone if waiting. Madelyn and Maddison rushes over pulling me into a hug completely stunned at how large my stomach had grown. Rudy stays seated on a seat away from us but avoids eye contact with everyone. Chase slings his arm  around my shoulder in a friendly manner.

"So mama bear how you feeling about Barbados?" He grins to me and the two girls grin at me awaiting my answer. Just as I'm about to reply Rudy scoffs loudly making our attention all turn to him as he looks up at us from his seat with his arms crossed.

"That's real fricken cute" he looks to us with a repulsed look which makes us all confused.

"Excuse me?" I lightly chuckle thinking that this is all for sure got to be a joke. Chases arm falls from my shoulder.

"I said that's real fricken cute. First he comes to your rescue, now look at the two of you. Are you gunna be telling me that it's his baby next?" My mouth drops open at the ridiculousness of his accusations and Madelyn stifles a laugh beside me.

"What the fuck are you going on about bro? I wouldn't have to of gone to her rescue if you hadn't ditched her there with 3 bags to carry alone while heavily pregnant" chase fires back at him straight away and the harsh look on his face falters slightly when he realises what he had done.

"Still, why'd it have to be you? Do you two have a thing for each other or something?" His harsh ways are back up straight away. I stay silent and his mood catches the attention of the other three boys. JD moves to stand with me chase and the two girls while drew and Austin stand back giggling knowing how stupid Rudy is being.

"Rudy as Chase's girlfriend I think I'd know if they had a thing for each other which I can assure you they do not" she laughs at him and he simply sits there with a miserable look on his face.

"You can sit with the kooks on the plane dude because you're fucking acting like one" Maddison smacks him on the back as we walk past to board the plane and we all quietly laugh at her statement.

"Wait what the fuck?! We don't want him, even kooks are as bad as that!!" Drew and Austin call behind us running to catch up which makes the situation even funnier. I just hope whatever is going on in his head to make him act like this ends soon.

A/N
Hey my loves, so Christmas is soon and I'm really excited. Have you guys all had a good weekend? Anyways, is there anything else that you'd like to see from this book?
Please vote, comment and share.

- J x