"Zahir?" Ziya called out her brother, He gave her a cheeky smile and turned back to Ihab. "Mr. Ihab, don't come to the office tomorrow!" he said,

"Okay, but before I leave I'll tell Wafa that you love her!" he said loudly, "He's warning my brother?!" Ziya thought.

"Go back to your cabin!" Zahir semi yelled. "Ms. Qadir!" he called her as she was about to walk out. "Yes sir?" she replied.

"Uhhh, don't tell Wafa about it," he said, "Okay sir" Haya couldn't help but chuckle seeing him behave like a teenager. "By the way, meet my friend, Maaz Naqvi," He said and pointed towards the other person who was present in the room the whole time but she never saw him there.

Haya's pov,

"By the way, meet my friend, Maaz Naqvi" Zahir sir said and pointed towards the man who was sitting in front of him. Maaz Naqvi!

The same Maaz Naqvi, whom I met three years ago! It's been three years since he left, he never came back in those three years.

He stared at me, so did I. He changed a lot, He wasn't the happy, cheerful person I met before my marriage, I thought he'd become the same after our divorce but no!

"Ms Qadir?" Mr Zahir called out, "you seem to be zoned out," he said, "sorry" I mumbled and ran out of his cabin.

He's back! He's back after three years, but why didn't he meet me? Is he still angry with me or did his love for me end? I had so many questions in my mind and only he can answer them!

"Did you see how his face turned pale when I said I'd tell Wafa that he loves her?" Ihab asked, "Yeah, you scared him" Both of them started laughing and Wafa was clueless why were they laughing like maniacs.

Haya came back home at 9 am, she went to dinner with Ihab and Wafa so she just went to her room, changed and dozed off to sleep.

The next day, She woke up and went for a walk. While coming back home, she saw a garden filled with flowers. The garden was owned by some businessman and nobody except him can enter this place.

She took shower and wore a white full-sleeved t-shirt and a dark blue jacket with white pants and sneakers. she left her hair open and wore her wedding ring.

As she walked downstairs she greeted Mehr and the kids. "Api, you look so pretty" Hamdan said, "aww thanks!" she kissed him on his cheek. "Hamdan stop lying she looks like a witch in that red colour lipstick" Zainab spoke.

"You little munchkin! I won't bring chocolate for you today," she said to Zainab, "Mama will bring" Saying she stuck her tongue at Haya and ran to Mehr.

"Aren't you going to the office today?" Mehr asked seeing Haya's attire, "No. I don't feel like going to the office today, I'll hang out with Wafa," she said and drank her orange juice.

Haya and Wafa met at the cafe, "Wafa, why do you look sad?" She asked. "My parents! They just want me to get married" she whined. "Aww my poor baby, maybe they can't tolerate you in their home anymore," Ihab said coming out of nowhere.

"You stupid! Why would they be tired of me? I'm not trash like you!" She and Ihab were cousins, and Haya had to tolerate their bickering all day.

"You are a trash! My uncle found you near the trash can!" He teased her, "Lol! I was born at the hospital and whatever I look better and you look like you've just gotten up from the garbage" She said and hit him in his head.

"Haha! you look like a joker with all the paint on your face" He said and laughed at her. "Just shut up!" Haya yelled at them, "We have the whole day ahead to spend together and you guys started fighting at the beginning of it!" She said, "See, that's why I told you not to invite him!" Wafa said.