We all looked at each other.

"This is what Deaton warned us about." I spoke.

[...]

"Well, well, look who's no longer the crazy one." Lydia spoke as we walked through the halls.

"We're not crazy." Allison assured.

"Hallucinations? Sleep paralysis? That sounds 100% normal." I spoke sarcastic.

"It's happening to you too." Lydia spoke and I closed my eyes.

"What?" Stiles asked.

"Lydia I swear to..." I mumbled. "I've just been having weird dreams, that's it."

"But you didn't go in." Scott spoke.

"I know. You're the ones who died a came back to life." I replied.

"That's gonna have some side effects, right?" He asked.

The bell rang indicating the start of classes.

"We keep and eye on each other. Okay? And, Lydia, stop enjoying this so much." Stiles spoke and Lydia chuckled.

"What?" She acted clueless.

[...]

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Yukimura. I'll be taking over for your previous history teacher. My family and I moved here three weeks ago. I'm sure, by now, you all know my daughter, Kira. Or you might not, since she's never actually mentioned anyone from school. Or brought home a friend for that matter."

We heard a loud sigh and a thud.

We all turned around and there she was. She was pretty. She looked around with an awkward smile. People laughed.

She looked at me and I smiled at her.

"Either way, there she is." Mr. Yukimura smiled.

I saw Scott look at her and rolled my eyes. That's how he looked at Allison on her first day. Damn it.

"Let's begin with American History at the turn of the 20th century." Mr. Yukimura spoke.

[...]

Lydia and I were placing a target on one of the trees.

"Do you really think this is going to help?" Allison asked.

"Lydia, it's crooked." I spoke looking at the target.

"Leave it like that." She replied and I sighed.

"If you think it won't help, Alli. It won't help. So, good vibes only." I gave her thumbs up.

"So get your head into it. Shoot a few and see what happens." Lydia spoke.

Allison pulled the bow's string. I saw her hands shaking. When she released the arrow it went straight to the ground.

She sighed and took another arrow and when she released it it went to the ground again.

"I thought archery was your thing. Maybe hold the string another way. Try the Mongolian draw." I suggested and she looked at me. "What? I like to do my research."