They were an odd couple.

Namjoon was dressed in a turtle neck and Black pants while Jin was in a wierd pattern shirt and shorts exposing his legs and a cane hat that Namjoon doesn't remember Jin packing it in Korea.

Jin was skipping in his steps taking Namjoon along and Namjoon was worried they might trip, face planting themselves straight on the concrete.

"Slow down .Where are we even going.The maps say we are going to -"
Seokjin snatched the map booklet Namjoon was carrying with him and announced.

"I have heard about this place.We are going there and then to quench your Museum thirst,we are going to Vatican museum"

Namjoon was glad Jin was interested in architecture and history too.He would have never guessed Jin to be someone interested in it.But when he had took him to the museum in Korea,Jin was amazed and was asking about everything he doesn't know and Namjoon will happily fill him in the information.

They went to the museum and Jin was touching everything ,curiously asking and telling Namjoon everything.

They were holding hands and Jin didn't even needed to wear mask .No one would recognize him anyway and they could be themselves.

Namjoon would not complain about public display either so Jin was giggling and randomly kissing him and they took lots of pictures and Jin would send them to Jimin .

"Look over there"
Namjoon wasn't lazy.He was happy to be here but Jin was way too energetic and it's just their first day.

They are going to visit Sicily too before returing back ,so it looked like Jin was the only one enjoying but Namjoon was more content seeing the happiness on Jin's face than the scenery around.

They were in the Vatican gardens ,a perfectly manicured garden with maze shaped bushes which was what had attracted Jin.

"Hold my hand .I dont think we should go separate ways"

The Vatican garden isn't open to public without reservations so there weren't much people around but Namjoon wasn't ready to explore this maze without Jin but Jin was stubborn.He wanted to go separate ways and find his way to Namjoon.

"It won't be fun.I will go this way and you the opposite. We will meet at the end"

Namjoon sighed.Okay it's not like they will get lost or something and they can call each other if one of them fails to find the way.

Seokjin's all excitement turned into misery when he couldn't find the way.

He was okay for the first five minutes,shooking his head and pouting when the way was a dead end but as the minutes passed by and 5 became 10 and then 15 he began to get anxious.

He was turning around at every dead end and it was getting frustrating now and when he decided to call the latter instead and ask him to find him ,his hope crashed seeing the no signal icon on his device .The bushes weren't pretty tall but tall enough for Jin to not able to look over them.

Namjoon had already reached the end of maze and was waiting patiently for Jin but Jin didn't turned up even after 15 minutes.

"Is he still in there ? Fuck there is no signal either"

He decided to go back and search for him,if Jin is just playing in that and not really trying to find a way ,he will be fine but he dont want to imagine the possibility that Jin is unable to find his way at all.He would get tired and cranky and maybe he is scared too.The thought only made Namjoon take long strides and charge his way through the maze.