not a five year old

Start from the beginning

    "This not good." Changbin spoke as all the screens in front of him displayed the words:

   'Game over, nice try <3'

    "I do believe these files belong to me." Seungmin stated taking the files.

   Seungmin smiled at his friends.

"I have to go reinforce our system. I got the files back though. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Seungmin stated leaving to his room.

     "What happened?" Hyunjin asked the hacker who was trying to get out of Pandora's hackers trap.

    "They trapped me." Changbin sighed as he finished getting out of the trap.

     "It looks like they only took back their files." Changbin hummed.

   "But, they did leave something." Changbin stated clicking on the new file.

    "Nice try, but next time don't leave a trail. Your supposed to be a high level hacker not a five year old." Chan laughed.

    Changbin groaned.

    "Tch, I bet I am a better hacker than, them." Changbin muttered.

    Chan and Hyunjin snickered.

   Changbin rolled his eyes.

   Hyunjin looked at his phone that went off.

  Lixie💙
Can I come over? Minho and Jisung are being overly loud and Seungmin is busy.

      Hyunjin smiled and and responded.

Jinnie🤍
I'll come pick you up. Just need to change.

Felix💙
Okie, see you soon. ❤❤

   Hyunjin smiled and stood up, sliding his his phone into his pocket  he stretched his back.

    "I'll see you guys tomorrow." Hyunjin stated waving.

   "Where are you going?" Chan asked.

   "I am going to go home and change then, I am going to pick up Felix." Hyunjin told the older.

    "Whipped." Changbin and Chan laughed.

   Hyunjinn rolled his eyes and ran his hand through his hair.

   "Says you who is whipped for Seungmin." Hyunjin pointedly spoke towards Changbin.

     Changbin stopped laughing and huffed.

    "Shut up and go to your boyfriend." Changbin spoke.

     Hyunjin laughed.

   "He's my best friend." Hyunjin stated as he left.

   "Best friend my ass. He talks about Felix 25/8." Changbin muttered.

   Chan just rolled his eyes.

    In no time, Hyunjin was in front of Felix's shared house with Minsung, Seungmin and one other person that Hyunjin had yet to meet. Well, that was until now.

    Felix was standing at his front door in a over sized hoodie and shorts, smiling and talking to a male slightly taller than, him (felix).

   He probably was the same height as Hyunjin.

     Felix looked over and smiled giving a small wave to Hyunjin. Hyunjin just gaves the slightly younger a small wave a small smile.

    Felix mouthed that he would be done in a minute, to which Hyunjin just gave a small thumbs up and continued to watch the interaction.

   He watched as Felix laughed and lightly pushed the males shoulder. He watched as Felix nodded at something the other male said with a big smile.

    Felix gave the older male a hug.

   "Okay, I have to go. Be careful in there though. Minho and Jisung are well you know and I wouldn't bother Seungmin he is working on something." Felix told the older.

   "Okay, thanks for letting me know. I'll see you Tomorrow." The older male smiled and hugged the younger again.

   Felix hugged him back.

   "Okay, bye Saeyoung ~hyung." Felix waved and walked down the steps.

   He opened the car door and sat in the  passenger seat.

   "Who was that?" Hyunjin asked.

   "Saeyoung~hyung he is my other roommate." Felix smiled as he buckled his seatbelt.

     Hyunjin hummed as he put his car in drive.

   "Where do you wanna go?" Hyunjin asked.

     Felix leaned his head on the head rest and faced Hyunjin.

    "Can we just go back to your place. I am pretty beat." Felix sighed.

   Hyunjin glance over a small smile playing at his lips when he saw the freckle faced male dosing off.

    He grabbed the youngers hand squeezing it slightly.

    "Okay, don't fall asleep though." Hyunjin kissed the back of the youngers hand.

   Felix hummed.

   Hyunjin just smiled and continued driving.

   Cute.