"Get a Room"

The front door was nothing fancy but when we opened it up there was a warm fireplace blazing, surrounded by couches with cushions so big they looked like they would swallow up anyone who dared to sit on top of them. The floor was a beautiful hardwood resembling that of a log cabin, with rugs placed sporadically throughout for guests to wipe their feet off from the rain that often terrorized this part of the country. Just to the right was the front desk topped with trinkets which had no doubt been collected over a long period of time. There was no one standing attention at the desk, just the smell of extraordinarily good food. I leaned over the counter to see if there was a bell or something we could use to get the attention of whoever was here. But with no bell in sight I gave a little sigh.

"No bell" I said, "Just gonna have to wait". 

I felt so tired and my feet hurt from dancing and running around with Vee all day. The only thing on my mind was sitting down.

"You look exhausted" Patch said to me as his eyes gave me a quick once over.

I chuckled, "Well you try chasing Vee around in high heels all day and tell me how you feel."

"Oh I would look so good in high heels" Patch retorted, an honest grin spreading across his face. "Let me help".

 Then he reached out, gently grabbing my hips and lifting me so I was resting on the top of the counter, with my feet dangling. I blushed at the sudden contact. Damn it I really have to learn how to control that. But its so hard when I can feel his fingers on me with nothing but a thin layer of dress material away from my bare skin. I almost forgot to breath when I looked into his eyes and saw that the playful demeanor had left them and had been replaced by a dark lustful cloud. He stepped closer to me until our foreheads were touching and we were breathing the same air. Patch placed his hands back on either side of my hips every so gently, rubbing his thumb back and forth over the sensitive skin hidden beneath my dress. I felt my breath freeze as we stayed there, the tension between us too thick and neither of us willing to break away. His eyes fluttered closed while his breathing remained uneven. He made no move and left me in control just as he had promised. 

I almost instinctively moved my hand to softly touch his chin, tilting his head up towards me. I needed him, like right now. He stood still as a statue as I closed the gap between us, finally connecting our lips in a heated kiss. Patch passionately returned my kiss, feverent and hungry. He kissed me as if he hadn't eaten in weeks and I was his first taste of food again. I felt something in the pit of my stomach stir as our kisses intensify, Patch's hands roaming from my thighs up the sides of my body, caressing me every inch of the way. I was breathless but I didn't care, I could suffocate by his lips and happily give him every ounce of air I had left. Patch pulled his head back, breathing hard and immediately transferring  them to my chin then neck where he sucked hard enough to surly leave a mark. His lips left my body completely as he pulled back to slowly rake his eyes up and down my body, appreciating every bit of it.

"Angel you have no idea how hard it is for me to hold back right now," Patch groaned to me in a strained tone.

The sound of his voice practically begging for me made my stomach flutter with heat. Holy hell where was this damn desk person when we needed them. In response to his words I used my legs to wrap around his torso pulling him in closer to me, his belt buckle rubbing against my inner thighs and driving me crazy. I smashed my lips against his again more feverently this time, wanting to be closer and closer to him, thinking perhaps that if we kissed any deeper we would become one person. Then came the sound of someone awkwardly clearing their throat behind us, making me jump and squeak. What very well may have been the biggest blush of all time turned my entire face red with embarrassment. Patch had pulled away and helped my off the counter, where I immediately scurried behind him. Patch had a look on his face that showed no shame or bashfulness whatsoever, how did he do that? He stood there with disheveled hair and his tie had come lose, while my lip gloss was no doubt smeared. He still was just as good looking, and I was beginning to think that he could look good in anything...or without anything. 

"Can I help you?" The tall clerk said, pushing his glasses further up his nose, clearly trying to find something to fidget with so that he didn't have to think about what he just walked in on. 

"Yes, I have a reservation under Jev Cipriano." Talk about get a room, Patch spoke to my mind and a corner of his mouth tipped up in a playful smile. I couldn't help but snicker a little bit at his joke. 

The reception clerk glanced at me with a raised eyebrow, oblivious to mine and Patch's private link. I just duck a little further behind Patch's shoulder as the clerk goes back to typing away on his computer. Patch glances over his shoulder at me and gives me a quick smile. He reaches his arm back to snake around my waist and pull me in closer to him, a sign of protectiveness or possessiveness? I'm not sure but I am loving every second of it. His heart is beating so hard I can hear it, like it's trying desperately to escape the chest which houses it. My heart beats in rhythm with his, high off the intimate contact of our skin.

"Alright, sir, suite 201 is ready to go," He reached to a shelf behind the counter grabbing our room key and handing it to Patch. "Dinner will be held at 6:30".

"Thanks," Patch said, having already grabbed the keys out of the clerks hands, clearly having no plans whatsoever to eat. Plus why would he need to, he's a fallen angel who had no need to consume food to stay alive. 

He planted a tender kiss on the top of my head making my heart do a happy turn on the inside. And with one arm still around me he lead me towards the elevator, in the direction of our room.