~one~

Y/n is desperate to find a job since the company where she works in got bankrupt and she has to many bills to pay.

"Hi, good morning" She greeted to the woman opened the gate.

"Are you L/n Y/n?" The woman asked, "Y-yes... may i asked if this is the right address?".

"Of course it is, come in" as Y/n walk in to the house.

"Why do you think, you're worthy in this job?" The woman asked.

"Uhmm... because i'm desperate to have a job and also to pay my bills so i'll do anything to have it" She answered.

"Do you have a long patience?".

"I think so?" She said not really sure o her answer.

"You're hired" The woman said that made the her shocked.

"Just like that?" She asked.

"Yes, because this job you must have a long patience since you will not just have one boss, you're gonna have two boss".

"Why do you have a suitcase with you?" The woman asked, "it's kinda embarrassing actually, my landlord maked me left the apartment that i used to live in"

"Anyway thank you for hiring me, so this is where i'm gonna work?" She asked wandering why isn't a company.

"Oh no, there's actually a company and this is where you're gonna lived in".

"Me?, live here?".

"Yeah let me tour you, since you're gonna be busy of a lot of paper works their gonna give to you as a secretary, this is gonna be your office" She explained opening the door of a room.

"And the next room is gonna be your room, feel free to use it" She said.

"Okay thank you, what about you?, what is your job here?".

"I'm the last secretary, i'm actually resigning because my wedding is near i need to prepare" she said.

"Congrats ms.?".

"Sarah, just Sarah ".

"Congratulations Sarah" she continued.

--
"And also, sometimes mr. Ran and Rindou are staying here" She said and Y/n nodded.

While Sarah is touring Y/n around to house the front door opened revealing the brothers.

"Shall we?" Sarah said and both of them went down.

"Good morning, this is ms. L/n Y/n, you're new secretary" Sarah introduced you to them.

"Good morning sir".

Rindou looked at the young girl from head to toe since she's wearing short skirt a smirk was formed on Rindou's face.

"Don't forget to train her properly Sarah" Ran said.

"Of course Ran" Sarah answered.

--
Night comes, Y/n is fixing her clothes on the cabinet when the door of her room opened.

"Good evening sir, do you need something?" She asked.

"Nothing, just checking on you, how's the room?" He asked.

"It's great sir" She answered.

"Great good night" He said and left.

-------------------------
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ...
-------------------------

-𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐢