Chapter6:Mission Accomplished

Continuing from chapter 5, y/n and the sweet commanders follow Loona. Y/N followed calmly, his hand still on the hilt of his sword, and Smoothie behind him. Katakuri was still carrying the unconscious Minister of Biscuits.

Smoothie caught up to you, and lowered herself to your height so that she could whisper to your ear.

Smoothie:"Y/N. Are you sure we should trust her? She still works with the enemy after all."

Y/N:"She's definitely taking us to the operation. That's certain." You say without sparing her a look.

Smoothie:"Oh yeah? If that's the case how would you know?" She says with a hint of annoyance.

Y/N:"Because..... I just know. I wouldn't trust her for no reason. Just get your sword prepared." You say before walking further then her.

Smoothie looked back at Katakuri, who had no idea of what the two discussed. She simply continued walking, and lightly placed her hand on her sword. You began to get closer to Loona, and soon had your arm wrapped around her shoulder.

Y/N:"So Loona, you guys are after the Golden Sweets, right? What would you guys possibly want with those?" You asked with a smirk.

Loona:"We're working for somebody. Joker's the name. My boss Balto is a close associate of this 'joker' guy."

Y/N:"Joker, huh? Sounds familiar. Remember hearing some people talk about this person. Apparently he or she's a underworld emperor."

Loona suddenly stopped walking, and so did you and your allies. She looked over to you, her face looking as serious as ever.

Loona :"We're here. Beware, there are——"

Y/N:"Rah blah blah, whatever! Lets get those sweets and get out of here!" You say as you pull out your cutlass and charge straight into the enemy's territory.

Smoothie:"You idiot!!" She says while chasing after you. Katakuri simply rolled his eyes and followed close behind. Cracker has finally come back to consciousness.

Cracker:"Why does it smell like... roasted meat?" He says while still on Katakuri's shoulder.

Meanwhile, you had reached the operation site. And quite frankly, you weren't surprised to see them pretty much prepared for your arrival. They had fire arms, swords spears, hell even one guy had freakin' nunchucks.

Loona:"I didn't know they were prepared I swear!!!"

Y/N:"Don't worry about it. After all, who would actually come to do a full scale operation this big without expecting to be attacked." You say while staring at the tall tan man that stood in front of them.

Smoothie:"I don't see the golden sweets anywhere." She says while putting her hand on the hilt of her sword.

Balto:"We've hidden them of course. Loona! You were one of our strongest and one of the few people in the gang that I truly trusted. Yet you've folded like a blanket. Sea God Y/N... why have you allied with Big Mom and her crew?"

Y/N:"Look, I didn't ask for that to happen, and quite frankly I don't want to talk about it. Now come over here so I can kick your ass, take the sweets, and go home."

Cracker and Katakuri have caught up as well.

Cracker:"Let's get this damn party started already!" He shouts while pulling out his trusty sword, pretzel.

The fun begins. Cracker ran straight towards the weak henchman unloaded several mighty attacks on them.

Cracker:"You insolent fools! Do you truly believe you could defeat one of the four sweet commanders? You'll all pay with your lives!" He began to form a huge biscuit soldier, and used it as a armor.