15 - KYUNGSOO: Welcome to IG

Start from the beginning

oohsehun
ㅋㅋㅋ

The three laugh again, slapping their hands on top of the table while reading fans' comments. Baekhyun's ear piercing cackle is the loudest, making a sleep-deprived Jongin wake up from his slumber.

"Why are you all so loud! Ugh, I can't even sleep!" Jongin shouts from the couch, hair sticking in every possible direction while drool drips on the side of his mouth.

"Have you looked up on the internet yet?" Sehun asks while hugging an emoji pillow from LINE stickers. "Open your Instagram."

"And why would I follow you?"

"Just do it."

"And search for @dodyooooo," Baekhyun adds with a wink.

With a rolling of eyes and scratching of his bare stomach, Jongin begrudgingly gets his phone from his pocket, lazily opening instagram while yawning. He immediately sees thousands of notifications but he ignores it, going to search bar directly and typing dody-- what?

"Can you tell me the spelling," Jongin says but he then finds it quickly on the search results. He clicks the profile the first to come out.

Kyungsoo chooses this moment to walk in from the bathroom only to see his four co-members hunched down, busily caught up with their phones as if they're having a group chat going on between them. Kyungsoo raises an eyebrow, a hand on his hips as he clears his throat.

"Ehem."

Four boys raise their heads slowly and synchronously towards Kyungsoo like creepy murderers with knives on their hands on a horror movie, which involve evil grins plastered across their equally stupid faces.

"W-why are you all looking at me like that!?" Kyungsoo asks, caught off guard. He gulps, feeling a sudden form of nervousness enter his body.

"So," Baekhyun starts, flipping his gorgeous fingers in the air like he's summoning his light powers out of nowhere. Kyungsoo blinks.

"You finally figured out how to use Instagram, Kyungsoo," Baekhyun singsongs while wiggling his eyebrows. Kyungsoo's face reddens.

"You even copied my username," Jongin teases with a goddamn smirk. "Your originality sucks, hyung."

"I think he wants to have couple usernames with you Jongin," Sehun says with a snicker. Kyungsoo flushes even more, unable to retort a snarky comeback which is actually he's best at.

"Bathroom selca? In the morning?" Chanyeol teasingly responds after a second while wearing one of his scary toothy grin enough to scare children.

"Don't forget the filter. Sexy lips," Baekhyun remarks, earning a more booming laughter from both Sehun and Chanyeol.

"Hey! It's not that bad! I think Kyungsoo-hyung looks cute here!" Jongin defends while pouting. Kyungsoo's face lightens with delight as he stares lovingly at the younger.

"You think so?" Kyungsoo asks. Jongin nods eagerly, smiling idiotly like a kid

"Of course, hyung! You're the best."

"Thank you," Kyungsoo answers with a tiny smile.

"Jongin's lying," Baekhyun whispers to Chanyeol's big ears and Chanyeol tilts his head to whisper back, but he's greeted with Baekhyun's dangerously close face, an inch separates their lips. Their noses bump.

"Ouch!"

Looking around, Sehun rolls his eyes, realizing he's out of place, yet again. He scoffs.

"Kyungsoo-hyung is the main lead here, okay. Not ChanBaek couple. Not KaiSoo couple. Just Do Kyungsoo." Sehun announces and everybody stares at him.