So yeah, that's is how my day went. Nonstop hearing about how "sexy he is" or "how big they think he is." Let's just say I was sick to my stomach the whole day.

My feelings for him have gotten even more intense, I thought being away from him this summer would help, but I was wrong, it made my feelings worse to the point where I'm falling for him.

Of course Josh was lapping it up since he had a big smirk on his face all day and I had to hear all about it when we were hanging at my house.

"Can you believe all those girls wanna fuck me?" He said excitedly.

"No I can't" I said trying to hide my emotions as much as possible.

"I already have 5 dates lined up" He said with a smirk.

"Nice" I said sticking with short answers.

The next day he told me he was hooking up with this senior after school making me sick to my stomach once again. I told Josh I didn't want to know about his hook ups and he thankfully respected that or else I probably would've started crying. It was bad enough I had to hear it from random girls at school.

*

Tonight's our homecoming game and I'm so excited, Josh said I could wear his jersey since he didn't have a girlfriend and I'm his best friend.

I ride with him family and we find a spot by the fence, best spot if you want an up close view.

The first quarter was a tough one, we were trailing behind a bit, but luckily e got a field goal to help us get some points on the board.

In the end we won by 20, it's was a great game and Josh threw an 60 yard touchdown and ran one in himself.

After the game he got stopped by a few college scouts. Duke, FSU, and LSU were there to watch him play.

Later that night, that's all he would talk about because he was in such disbelief.

"Can you believe it! They were there to watch me play, me!" He said in disbelief.

"I know, I'm so happy for you."

"Looks like I'm gonna get scholarship offers after all" He said grinning.

"See I told you there's nothing to worry about."

"I know, but I still worry. Any colleges you're thinking about yet?" He said.

"Nothing yet."

"Wait why don't we try to go for the same college? I already looked into a college, it's University of Southern Florida, they have the same programs we both want, so I started doing my research" He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Wow, that's really cool. I'll have to look into that."

"Think about it, we could get an apartment together since we're best friends and we both get along so well, we could totally live together!" He said excitedly.

While this sounds like a great idea, all I can think about is all the girls he'll be hooking up with and I definitely won't be able to be in the same house knowing he's having sex with someone while I'm under the same roof.