And this place will be a droid grave.

Two droideka's rolled towards me, and began firing. I easily crush them, and walked towards the hangar. With Severus' power and mine combined, I was unstoppable. I walked towards hangar, demolishing droids, until I found a shuttle. This was the place where the clone died, Echo. I felt hate build in me, but not my own. The Padawan was angry about his clone friend. I smiled to myself. I outstretched my hands toward the Citadel building. The building made a creaking noise, and then dents began appearing. I was going to crush the entire Citadel. 

The foundation ripped from the ground, and crumpled into an enormous metal ball, which I sent hurling into the sky. I turned back, and saw a shuttle take off. It must've been Dooku. I entered the shuttle, and made take off. I punched in the hyperspace coordinates. I suddenly felt massive fatigue. The hypnotizing blue light of hyperspace appeared in view. I collapsed in the pilots seat. Finally, Coruscant came into view as I exited hyperspace. I entered Coruscant's atmosphere. I then heard a voice come from the switchboard. 

"This is Admiral Yularen of the Republic, you are a Separatist shuttle. As of right now we don't know whether you are a smuggling thief or a clueless droid. Identify yourself, or we will fire."

I pressed the comm button, but all I managed was a wheeze. 

My power was fading. The boy was barely able to contain my power.

I then heard shots fire from a ship. On the radar, I saw a projectile incoming. I was too weak to maneuver. The missle hit, and the shuttle shook violently. I was thrown out of  my seat, and hit my head. Then, unconsciousness took me. 

Severus' P.O.V

I finally came to when I heard a voice and some sounds. I was on the shuttle still, laying on the floor, but I was on the ground. Having Revan take control my my body was oddly terrifying and powerful. I shuddered. I got up, instantly, I saw blinding white light. I had completely forgotten about the injury in my stomach. I fell to the ground again, groaning. 

"Commander?" I heard a voice say. It was a clone trooper. 

The door flew open, and I saw a clone trooper with purple markings on his armor. It was a member of the 187th. 

"Trooper." I muttered.

"Commander! Let me get some help!" He said.

"No....alert the Council immediately." I gasped, holding my wound. 

He nodded.

I scrambled up to my feet, and in my hands were both mine and Count Dooku's sabers.

I gathered the Force, and leapt up, seeing the Coruscant horizon. It would have been nice, if everything wasn't blurry with pain. I landed in front of the temple, in a not-so-graceful way. 

A Temple Guard tilted his head, as I landed right in front of him. 

"I'm fine." 

I limped my way to the Council chambers, getting a lot of looks, and stopped in front of the door. 

I heard arguing.

"We can't leave him there!" I heard the voice of my Master.

"What other choice do we have?" I heard the muffled voice of Obi-Wan Kenobi say. 

"A choice to help Padawan Thorn!" Master Plo argued. 

"We simply can't risk another mission." I heard Master Ki-Adi-Mundi say.