✩⭑° part one °⭑✩

✩⭑° 03.18 — 04.13 °⭑✩

✩⭑° SUMMARY °⭑✩

✩⭑° SUMMARY °⭑✩

STELLA DREW  has been nicknamed Starlight for as long as she can remember. Her dad has always called her his starlight and it caught on amongst her friends when she joined the FBI Academy, courtesy of her best friend Derek Morgan. Once they graduated, the pair slowly started talking less and less, busy schedules clashing too much to find time for a coffee, let alone a proper catch up, but intermittent texting and the occasional late night phone call keep them both fairly up to date on each other's lives.

Derek Morgan knows that Stella Drew has what it takes to be a profiler. He has never seen that woman panic and truly he wouldn't know what to do if he did. She's got glowing reviews from everyone who has worked with her in the Joint Counter-Terrorism Task Force and from the other teams she's been on previously. Not only that, but her name is slapped on some of the highest profile cases within the FBI databases.

When a job opening reveals itself within the BAU, much to the discomfort of many team members, Derek takes it upon himself to sprinkle Stella's name into the mix, providing Hotch with a profile of the woman that even he, with all of his reluctance to add a new player into the close-knit team, can't fault. And so he suggests her name to Strauss when she asks if he's thought about it. The Section Chief had seemed relatively impressed by Drew's file when she'd pulled it up and had put in the request for an interview that very afternoon. And when she got the news that she was being considered for a position in the BAU, beside her best friend once again, Stella Drew couldn't wipe the smile off of her face all day.

 And when she got the news that she was being considered for a position in the BAU, beside her best friend once again, Stella Drew couldn't wipe the smile off of her face all day