16

Durk's Pov 

"it's ok" herbo says as i cried and hero held me tightly. My everything is gone forever  i wish i could turn back time and hold him tight while crying silently knowing what was to come in the future. "It's not ok i lost the love of my life i'll never love again" i say. A year ago my rap career had taken off and von was really good so i helped him get his career started to. 

But we got in a fight and broke up and he started dating a female rapper who went by the name asian doll i admit she was very nice and pretty and i liked her...but i always felt sad seeing von hold her. But they broke up ending things on good terms and the spark we once had never left so we got back together. Polo and tione had started dating and seemed very happy together when i had seen them at von's funeral. 

Kentrell got with a young man who went by the name taymor who was a rapper also and kentrell did everything he could to get him out of jail. I didn't cry at the funeral but now i'm a mess crying in my friends arm wishing they were von's. Something red dripped down the ceiling and we saw it was paint confusing us both. 

Suddenly the white walls started changing colors and i looked at von's notebook seeing it fall over. I opened my window and saw the sky turn into a beautiful purple color wish seemed to scare herbo. I turned around and saw a picture of me as the sun smiling and von circling around me as a angel protecting me from the other planets. 

I looked at the sky and saw the clouds turn gold and spell out words. "I love you i'll see you in the next life my inspiration" the sky reads making me laugh and cry at the same time. "I love you to von and always will" i say wiping my tears and herbo put his arms back around me. 

~Years later (thrid person Pov)~ 

Durk sat in his rocking chair looking through the notebook he had been looking through for years. He didn't date anyone new but he did still have his friends who were currently at his house watching tv. He saw a weird cloud fall from the sky outside and ran out his friends following. "V-von" he says before being met with the mail who did his famous smile. 

Taurus and tione looked shocked. Von reached out his hand and durk took it without a second thought and realized  he was turning young again. "Von" Durk says and hugs him tightly. They both began to shine brightly before flying in the sky. "I knew those two were everlasting lovers" Tione says. "Like us" Taurus says. 

Trash ending but what ya'll think 

Hope ya'll enjoyed