5

Dayvon's Pov

I watched as durk talked to polo. Durk was smiling and laughing about something making my heart pound hard against my chest. I tried to act as normal as possible around him so my crush on his wouldn't be to obvious. I looked up and saw durk was walking towards me. My heart starting beating faster the closer he got. Durk sat next to me making me feel as if I couldn't breath for a split second. "So you love art huh?" Durk says making me slightly nervous.

When he looked at my pictures earlier I was nervous he might come across the pictures I had drawn of him and I can't let that happen. "I draw a little bit in my free time I like it but I wouldn't say I love it" I say. "Well you have a gift and the picture I saw had amazing detail" Durk says making me smile. It made me happy knowing he loved my drawings. "Thanks" I say. We ended up talking about a bunch of things it was nothing serious just about our lives when we was younger and a bunch of other things.

It was like we had known each other out whole lives and his voice was just really soothing to me. "Twin" Durk says confusing me. "Huh?" I ask. "I'ma call you twin cause we both grew up in o block and have a passion for rapping plus we have a bunch of other things in common so i'ma call you twin" Durk says. "I like it" I say. When he said twin it made me think about twin flames it's like soulmates but more and that's what i'm starting to think me and durk are.

Hope ya'll enjoyed