how you meet

republished because i added bo and vincent sinclar

michael myers 

YOU MET THE murder when your friends dragged you to his house for a good scare. You were the only one uninterested in the semi-destruction they were doing and even tried to stop it. Michael watched from the shadows as you argued with your current boyfriend/girlfriend about it, he only made himself known when your boyfriend/girlfriend had slapped you. 

You ran out in terror with the rest of your friends as he slaughtered him/her. Back at your house, you made sure all the windows and doors were locked because you knew that he was going to come back for you. 

jason voorhees

YOU MET THE machete wielding guy when your "friends" thought it would be funny to take you into the middle of nowhere and leave you to get home somehow. You used the sleeve of your sweater to wipe up your tears when you heard a twig crack. 

You jumped and turned around, but saw no one. Releasing a shaky sigh, you turned back around only to release a scream at the sight of the blood-covered, hockey-masked killer. He startled you so bad that you fainted. 

thomas hewitt

YOU MET THOMAS at the butcher's since the two of you worked together. You always loved the masks that he had on and thought that they were extremely cool - especially since he made them. Out of everyone there, you were the nicest to him which is why he spared your life when you walked in on him killing your former boss. 

You stood there shaking as he picked up the chainsaw, but he just walked right past you, not before giving you a look. 

stu macher

YOU MET STU at school, obviously, but you were pulled into their friend group when you started to date Randy. You always liked his goofy personality and how he stayed faithful to one woman. While Randy doesn't cheat, everyone knows that if Sidney Prescott asked him to leave you, he wouldn't hesitate to do so.

billy loomis

YOU BET BILLY, like Stu, at school when you were paired up for a project. It was around the time that his family had to begin to break apart which made you extremely forgiving when he missed plans to work on it. You ended up doing almost all the work and lied to the teacher making him extremely grateful. It was something he never forgot. 

norman bates

YOU MET NORMAN when a rainstorm made you run your car into a ditch. Thankfully, you were okay but your car was totaled. You grabbed your backpack that you were using for your road trip, but it barely had anything in it. It was just enough to get you home but now you were on your last pair of clean underwear. 

Shivers coursed down your body as the warmth hit your body before you walked over and rang the bell. While waiting for someone, you stood there shivering and holding onto yourself. A brown-haired teen came out and stuttered while giving you a room. Room number one to be exact. 

brahms heelshire

YOU MET BRAHMS, well the doll after your friend Greta quit. Why she quit was beyond you, but the parents were desperate for a nanny. She begged you not to take the job, but wouldn't give you a good reason for it. So, you ignored her warnings and took it anyway. 

It was an odd job, but you loved it anyway. It took a few weeks until you discovered the real Brahms in the walls, all because he forgot to close one of his wall holes. 

bo sinclar 

YOU MET BO when your car broke down and had been walking for a long while. He pulled up next to you in his truck and gave you a ride to his station. You never realized he had ill intentions at first, but somehow you charmed him into keeping you alive. He actually allowed you to leave town, regretting it the moment your car left his sight. Bo was now infatuated and you wanted to see him again. 

vincent sinclar

YOU MET VINCENT when his brother began to chase you and your friends. One of your friends you into the line of fire of the gas station attendant's line of sight. A scream tore through your mouth as the bullet lodged itself in your shoulder, the pain making you pass out. 

When you woke up, you were tied to a chair and your mouth was bound. A muffled scream left your lips making the man look up from where he was waxing your best friend. Tears slipped down your face as he examined you softly.