Chapter 5: A New Life (Ending)

(Y/n's POV)

TW: Tears - Weapons - Possible Blood

I turned my direction to the others worriedly "Guys...I think they're going to wreck this place..." I said fearfully, they all gasped in fear and looked at each other sadly. Huggy and Kissy did they're little sign language with their hands/paws intensely, probably arguing on what to do, afterwards, they looked back at me "Where are we gonna go!? What are we gonna do!?" Kissy panicked "Who needs a hug!? Free Hugs here!! Come on, HUG MEE!!" Huggy panicked as well, trying to give everyone a hug, including me, but I stopped him by gripping on both of his wrist "Hugs, I think your the one that needs a hug from me..." I said, Hugging him. He became less panicked and calmed himself, hugging me back "I'll save you guys...I promise..." I claimed softly, attempting to release myself from Huggy's grip, but he held on tight and didn't let go, he whimpered "Huggy Wuggy? What's wrong?" I asked, the others were angered and stood by Me and Huggy's side "Heeeeey there Mr. Huggy, Can you politely give us the young lady you have in your arms?" I heard a male voice say, oh no...I bet it's one of the Construction Workers, that's why Huggy Wuggy didn't let go, I cuddled closer to him "NO!" Huggy said at the Worker Monstrously. I heard the guy trying to approach us by coming closer, but Huggy and Kissy hissed at him, growled at him, and even attempted to swipe their sharp claws at him. I heard more workers come in "They sure are intimidating!" One of them fearfully stated "Hey Ms! Do you need help over there?" A female Worker asked "No! Leave me alone! I want to be with my friends!" I shouted, All of the Toys stepped in front of Me and Huggy protectively "Let's do this then..." One of the Workers, presumably the first one that came in, Said as he dashed towards us, Poppy used her little leg to trip him, causing him to fall to the floor, the Female Worker ran towards our direction too, but Kissy fought her off "Quick Guys! Run!" I shouted, catching all of the Toys attention. I started to run as they followed, leaving some of the workers to leave the building and to the outside, they're getting ready to destroy the factory!!

I took the lead, taking a few turns. There was a set of stairs to go up, and so I went with the rest of the toys still at the bottom of the steps. As I went up, I felt a bit of rumbling, and so I ducked in fear...and it's a good thing I did...A wrecking ball swung in from the walls, crumbling it to pieces. The stairs became unsteady and It crumbled, causing me to fall...I close my eyes, shrieking, waiting to meet my fate...but I didn't. I opened my eyes to see that Huggy Wuggy had caught me from my fall, I laughed hysterically and gave him a kiss on his head "Thank You Huggy! Your my hero!" I said, leaping out of his arms and leading the group of toys again. 'I know he's blushing, I could feel it' I thought as I snorted jokingly, but soon snapped back to reality "Guys! This way!" I said, the others behind me, we went down this hall, but we ducked from the Wrecking Ball again, as to not get hit. We stood back up and continued to look for an exit. "Guys...Help!" I heard from behind me, I saw Poppy struggling on trying to get her foot from under a piece of wood, this is a ominous problem! I ran towards her and tried to help her get her foot out "Y/n! Hurry! I see them getting prepared to extend the Wrecking Ball your direction!" Kissy said, Huggy, Boogie Bot, Cat-Bee, Bron, and Candy Cat watching in fear. I tried to go as fast as I could, finally succeeding and scooping Poppy in my arms as I jumped out of the way, The Wrecking Ball swinging right behind me, Phew! That was close! "Let's go!" Huggy said, I stood up, Poppy still in my arms, us running another way. While we were running, we saw a bright light "Guys!! An Exit!!" I cheered, we ran towards it, and as soon as you know it...I was Out...but...Why did I say "I" instead of "We"...

"Guys?" I asked, they looked sad and worried, I didn't know why "Guys? Come on! What are you doing!?" I asked, I walked closer to them "The Toy Factory is crumbling! Come on! Please!" I begged "Where can we go...? We have no other place, and we'll freak people out if we were roaming around freely. I don't want to say that we need to crumble down with the building..but..." Huggy spoke, I began to tug on his arm, preparing to cry "No...please...during the time we spent together, I...I never got to tell you what I've always wanted to say. Don't die guys..." I said, he shook his head sadly, I burst down in tears and leaped into his arms, allowing the others to join in on a group hug "Please don't go! I need you all!" I begged once more (I feel like at this moment, there would be sad movie music in an Animated Movie), Huggy Wuggy placed me down, the walls and roof crumbling, he pushed me out the way, just for them to be buried underneath the pieces of wood and other material, I got up slowly and saw the workers were gone...and so were my friends.