Chapter 2: Change

(Y/n's POV)

                         (Y/n's POV)

Huggy Wuggy led me into another room in which was unfamiliar to me. He giggled and swung open a door that took me to this room that was very well decorated, a light feature shining around the room. I then looked in the center of the room, which revealed a Doll in a Case...Poppy Playtime Herself. My eyes lit up in sparkles as I went towards the case to open it, but stopped, turning to Huggy for his permission, he nodded, I then turned back towards the case and opened it...the lights started flickering on and off, Poppy then opened her eyes creepily, I couldn't see anything and I started to panic. What's gonna happen to me?! Did Huggy Wuggy just lie?! "You Opened My Case..." I heard a voice say, I've gotten to fearful and over myself that I just ran out the room, Huggy and Poppy chasing me, What do I do?! Where do I go?! (Now for the rest of the story, it doesn't have anything to do with future chapters) I saw some vents nearby and speedily crawled in them, I heard Huggy Wuggy growl in frustration from behind me, then the sounds of loud banging echoing through the vents. Where are my Friends?! Why did they leave me...I'm guessing they escaped. Huggy is chasing me because I got scared and ran, he didn't want me to run, but I was too fearful...I'm not sure if I should Fully trust Huggy Wuggy, he doesn't seem to be completely under control after the long time I haven't seen him. I made a few twists and turns, Huggy nearly loosing me "You Need A Hug!" Huggy Wuggy's audio box/voice box said, I escaped the vents leaving it to close behind me. I got up and immediately began to run my way to a direction I didn't know, but wanted to get as far away from the vents as possible. I remember he used to tell me that when I was little...'You Need A Hug!' The thought of it formed tears in my eyes just at the thoughts, But I kept my cool and continued to go the direction that was so mysterious that my mind didn't understand CRAP! Is it me, or did Huggy Wuggy Change..I thought he recognized me, now he wants to kill me again, I wish I could get more info on that...

After awhile of walking 'Who knows where', I found my way back to the center where a lot of doors were. A door that was black and green, one that was a cafeteria, one that involved a blue and red hand...wait...My friends found it! And they must of left it, they must of dropped it somewhere, DANGIT!! COME ON MAN!! I sat on the floor and covered my face with my knees "What am I going to do..." I asked myself "I can give you a Big, Sweet, Kiss!" I heard a female voice box say, I jumped up and looked around to see who or what said that, until I looked up to see a familiar looking character hanging from the roof and looking directly into my eyes "What are you doing here alone, child..." She asked, it was Kissy Missy/Wissy, she looked like Huggy Wuggy, but she was a girl and pink "H-Hi! I was, Umm...wasn't originally alone...I had my friends, but they left me and never came back..." I admitted, she jumped down from the roof, leaving the floor to rumble at her abnormal stomp. She pulled me into a hug and began to kiss me all over, I laughed a bit "Kissy! That tickles!!" I said, I soon couldn't say anything a moment later due to my uncontrollable laughter. Kissy then released me from her firm, yet comfortable grip and giggled herself. "You looked like you needed it, Pumpkin!" She admitted sweetly "I did, truly. Thank you Kissy!" I added...I remember Kissy Missy/Wissy, She would spend extra time with me when Huggy Wuggy was too busy with the other children...