Third POV

A sigh left the lips of the blonde bimbo boy of 1-A . Soft snores emitting from his side. Specifically a girl with brunette hair,she had rosey cheeks with brown bunny ears sprouting from the top of her head. A red blanket covering her bottom half. This wasn't the first time he lied about visiting his family just to get laid. No one suspects anything because they all perceive him as dumb and he wouldn't have it any other way.

Denki's POV

'This girl was the easiest lay I've had in a while. All the rumors about her being easy were true. I can't wait to tell the others.'

My eye lids fluttered closed. I took another deep sigh about to sleep. That was until my phone started vibrating.

Unknown:so are all the rumors true

Sparky: yeah and just for proof.

   Sparky has sent two video's

*Video 1 contains the bunny girl in a very 'unlady' like position with her ass up. Hands that belong to video Denki grip her waist as he thrusts into her*

Unknown:I didn't need to see all of that but now I have proof to show that she is a useless whore.

Sparky:I honestly don't feel like your gossip crap at this time so don't text me till tomorrow

Sparky has went offline

Unknown has saved two videos

Unknown has went offline

Third POV

The blonde laid in bed contemplating if he should be doing something like this. But then again it's her own fault for thinking that rumors of her sleeping around wouldn't get around. With that the blonde decided to get up from the stained sheets that covered him and the girls dignity.

He stretched as a faint crack was heard from his shoulder blade. He gazed around the room until he's spotted what he was looking for. There his pants laid discarded on the floor near the door. Once he picked up the cargo pants he immediately started rummaging through the pockets.

When his hand reached into the second pocket of the left leg of the pants he pulled out a container labeled 'Seven Star cigarettes' . Along with a rusted lighter. He tested it by flicking the hood when it lit up a slight spark could be seen in the blondes eyes.

With the needed contents he sauntered over to balcony opening the slide door letting the cool air of the night hit his face and run through his hair. Finally lighting a cigarette and setting it between those pretty pink lips of his. Staring off into the cityscape of Japan.

On the other side of Japan shallow breaths slipped through the lips of a certain redhead.

Sorry for the short chapter
Word count:455