13: Save me

32 hours later
Jungkook PoV

She didn't show.

Not today.

Not yesterday.

This isn't like her.

The guard un-locks my collar before handcuffing me.
Wait.
I recognise him.

"You're Jimin. Y/N's friend."

His eyes tell me he's nervous around me still, and yet he chooses to ignore me. Bold.

"Where is she then?"

His eyes glance at me for a second before looking back down as he locks the handcuffs tight. "She's sick."

"Sick?" I raise a brow.

"That's what she said in her text." He shoves me forward and out of my cell. Hmm, wonder if he still holds a grudge after last time?

"Now I'm not un-cuffing you this time"

Yeah he defo still holds a grudge:)

"So Yerim will help you wash."

I almost throw up into my mouth when the girl appears from around the corner, a dumb ass smile on her face which immediately fades when she locks eyes with me.

"Why her of all people?" I roll my eyes before walking past the girl. She hurries to follow beside me.

"You'll need help undressing and no one was willing to volunteer after what you did to Jimin." She sticks to my side closely.

"You should have done the same" I glare at her, god I can't stand the girl. Her smell has even started to knock me sick. Coconut. I fucking hate the smell of coconut.

When Jimin disappears it's just me and Yerim in the shower block. "You gonna undress me or what?" I ask her whilst she just continues to stand there.

"I have something to show you first. Something that will make you happy."

"You shutting up and helping me get un dressed will make me happy."

Her smile grows into a smirk. "Not as happy as this." She takes out her phone before showing me the screen. It's security footage, but the date in the corner says it's old. There's a girl on the screen, her back facing the camera as she sits in the canteen alone. It's Y/n. I can tell by the outfit she has on, black tights and boots always seem to be her go to fashion look, not to mention those ugly ass sweaters.

"Why are you showing me—." I pause my sentence the second I see a man sneak up behind Y/n, and he jabs something into her neck. I almost choke on my tongue when he carries her unconscious body away, my eyes then shooting back to look at Yerim.

"Who was that man?" I ask.

"The director." She smiles. "He's finally helping you Jungkook. He just needs a few people for the plan, and then you'll be fixed."

"What does he need Y/n for?"

"She's just a prop. But that doesn't matter. All that matters is soon it will be just you and I again." She lifts my hands that were still cuffed together before slipping underneath my arms, her tiny ass chipmunk hands landing on my chest. "Y/n will be out of the picture once this is all done."

"The fuck are you on about?"

"The director is testing a new drug kookie. One that will kill off your other personalities."

"It was all Doctor Lees idea. They've been prepping this drug for over a year; and now it's ready to test on people."

This was the plan Y/n warned me about...