EIGHT

★           ★          ★

SERENA POSTED A NEW TIK TOK!

serena imagine crying in ur bathroom and then stopping to make a tik tok bc the lighting

506k❤️
17k💬
5k↪️

user1 if i don't look like this after crying i don't want it
liked by creator!

user2 wait why is she crying🥺🥺

user3 why does everyone post videos of them crying on here lol just go to therapy
serena user3 i'm gonna tell my therapist ab this🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

user4 you really thought you ate?

vhackerr hey lol
liked by creator!

user5 why is vinnie commenting
user6 user5 fr he could do sm better

shilohjames who asked😢
serena shilohjames ik where u sleep😡😡

bellasummers write a song ab it😖
serena bellasummers already have

user6 does this mean we're getting new music soon?

user7 petition for serena to drop the songs she's teasing
serena user7 no i'm good🤣🤣

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM CHASE!

ACCEPT           DECLINE

serena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked at her phone screen

serena furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she looked at her phone screen. chase has never mentioned wanting to facetime, and she didn't think they were at the point in friendship where they could just randomly call each other. the blonde double checked her appearance, making sure her makeup was no longer smeared under her eyes. her eyes were still puffy and her face was slightly red, but there was nothing much that could be done. serena pressed the green answer button and propped her phone up on the floor, "hey, emo boy."

chase took in rena's appearance. if it weren't for her swollen eyes and slightly red face, he wouldn't have known that she was crying five minutes ago. "are you good, rena?"

serena hesitated a bit before nodding and forcing a smile, "yeah i'm good."

she wasn't totally fine, but she didn't want to tell chase that. chase didn't know her all too well, but he knew her well enough to know that she was lying to him. he just sat there in silence for a second while staring at her through his phone screen, debating on whether or not he wanted to push her for the truth. he felt himself speaking before he completely made up his mind, "are you sure, rena?"

serena sighed and chase noticed her eyes get glassy as if she was going to start crying again. chase could feel his heart break for her. he knew that she was having a tough time lately; anyone who personally knew the girl would know that. who wouldn't be struggling after being publicly cheated on and then finding out through a shade room?

serena sniffled, breaking chase out of his thoughts, "yeah, chase, i'm fine."

they both sat there for a second, not knowing what else to say. after a few moments, serena broke the silence, "i have to go. i'll talk to you later, okay?"

serena cursed silently as her voice cracked, which was a dead giveaway that she was indeed lying to chase. she knew chase wasn't stupid, but it was easier to lie to him than to tell him what's actually going on in her brain.

chase nodded, "bye, rena. i'm here if you need anything."

serena softly smiled before picking her phone off of the floor, "thanks, chase. bye."

"bye, rena."

SERENA HAS ENDED THE CALL!

★ ★ ★

EMILY SPEAKS!
so here's the first somewhat irl chapter i hope u all liked it! i wanted to show more of chase and rena's growing friendship bc social media interactions aren't doing it justice anymore😞i hope y'all are having a good day <3