𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐗𝐗𝐗

Start from the beginning

"Oh, don't mind me. I'm just enjoying the view," he casually remarks.

You ignore his little comment, though the calmness of his voice sinks right down to the pit of your stomach where you're craving him to begin.

You sink lower and lower around him, not too fast or too slow. It's just enough as you can take at a time. However, it's way too painfully slow for Gojo who's about to snap at any moment. It's probably not a good time to test him any further...

"Come on," he groans, "you can go deeper than that!"

Just as he wraps up his sentence, he grabs roughly onto your waist and sinks you down. You whine out as you're forced down flush onto his lap.

"Ah, that's much better," he hisses as he bottoms out. "Now move."

Gojo's eyes look so dead serious, you decide right now it's the time to mess with him. You begin to rotate your hips, listening to his direction as he guides you around.

"My good girl," he mumbles to himself as he grabs lower onto your ass and tilts you to position you at a better angle, forcing himself to hit you at that perfect spot he somehow instantly knows to attack.

Your fingers dig into his hair, pulling roughly as he repeatedly rubs against that invisible mark that drives your insides to see nothing but a blurring world.

"You're so eager. We barely started and you're already so closer, aren't you?" he hums.

That's it, you think to yourself, it's the last straw. This asshole's done nothing but push you to your limits this whole time and you've done nothing but sit there and take it.

"Are you ever going to shut up, Satoru?!" you groan as you circle your hips on his lap.

"Eh?!" he hums in surprise. "You're getting way too cocky for your own good. Don't be a brat."

"You know what, fine. Keep talking. That way I won't have to worry 'bout cumming at all, you ass."

Just as you finish speaking and you look into Gojo's eyes, you feel your body freeze still. Crap, you were right before when you thought it'd be best not to mess with him. Did you just make a mistake in testing him?!

He grabs you by your waist and throws you down onto his bed on all fours. He pulls you up again, boosting your ass into the air and pushing your back down against the sheets.

"You really shouldn't talk back to me like that," he reminds you.

With nothing more than that, he pushes deep inside of you and all you can do is moan out to him. When he then begins his thrusts, he doesn't hold back. The weight of his merciless drives into your poor hole serve as great evidence to this.

His fingers trail down to your ass and slaps roughly at the skin, burning a handprint into the flesh.

"Since you decided to act like a brat, I guess I've got to treat you like one now," he adds before delivering two more sharp slaps against your ass again. "I don't care how close you get, you don't get to cum 'til I tell you. Got that?!"

With another rough impact against the flesh of your skin, you mumble out the tiniest "yes," just barely loud enough for him to hear.

He then continues his rough pace, still somehow hitting at that perfect spot that causes you to race to your orgasm once more. Except this time, to make matters much worse, he drops his hand to your clit and begins rubbing tight circles at the sensitive bundle of nerves.

Your hands grip tightly onto the sheets below you, letting out muffled whines and moans. You have no idea how the hell you're going to last until he allows you to cum. And it's almost like he's trying to get you to cum! But then again, maybe it's just your fuzzy brain playing tricks on you. He wouldn't do that to you, would he?

"Satoru," you mumble out with the intention of asking him one of your questions. However, he doesn't even hesitate for a moment to ask you what you want. You know he can hear you...

"Fuck, Satoru!" you shout louder this time as your grip on the sheets tighten and you ultimately fall over your edge.

Gojo grunts at the sensation of your walls squeezing him in. "You're so damn greedy," he comments.

He then grabs onto the top of your head and pulls you back up properly onto all fours as he pulls out quite roughly.

"First, you're going to turn around and then you're going to pay me back for not listening," he says seriously.

You turn to face him and drop down onto your knees just below him. It's clear what he wants, the way he holds his cock out to you making it quite apparent.

"Come on," he hums hurriedly. "You better get to work before I force myself down your throat. It's really the least you can do after cumming without me."

You gulp as you look down at the cock coated in your fluids. You had taken a moment too long for Gojo's liking and his hand plops down heavily onto your head.

"Did I stutter?"

You shake your head to answer his question as you grab onto his cock with your hand. You give him a few pumps as you mentally prepare yourself. You then allow him into your mouth, your tongue rubbing along the underside as you push him inside.

Your hand helps to stimulate the rest of his length as you begin to work him. You moan as your mouth waters against him. You're quite sloppy but it doesn't hinder you from helping to draw him near.

"Shit," he curses as he begins to slowly roll his hips into your mouth and force himself down just a bit further. "You may be a little brat sometimes but you really are my good little girl."

There he goes again, labeling you as his. God, you wish you could say that it pisses you off, but already you can feel yourself craving him inside of you once more.

Gojo now begins to thrust into your mouth. He's getting close and you can tell as his shoves into your mouth get sloppier each time. He lets out a breathy sigh and releases, just as he'd done each time you've been with him. By now you really have learned the routine like a puppy to its master.

You slowly pull yourself away from him and open wide to show him the white masterpiece in your mouth. When he nods you swallow, opening once more when you're done to show that you've completed the task wholly.

"You're so good for me," he praises as he looks down upon you.

Though the comment seemed sweet and innocent at the moment, it quickly dawns on you that it had been a facade as he pushes your shoulder down onto the bed and he hovers directly over you.

"Don't think we're done, sweetheart. I'm not letting you go 'til I find out what'll break first: you or my bed."

A/N: If I named this chapter it would definitely have been "Y/N vs. Satoru's bed" Just thought that was funny and I'd share... No? lol okay sorry my bad I'll just laugh alone ...

 No? lol okay sorry my bad I'll just laugh alone