Episode 7: The Tale of Two Valkyrie's

Start from the beginning

Bell: Dynamite Bomber!!

(Belial speeds up and slams into Fafnir, Fafnir gets pushed downwards as it starts leaning on the Kick Driver's Spring)

Me: *Gasps* He's getting ready to counter!!

Free: It's time, Fafnir!!

(Free's Resonance Aura flares up as Fafnir blazes out of the Bey)

Free: Kick Counter!!

(Fafnir slams down on the Kick Driver and gets shot back upwards sending Belial flying into the wall, Belial slams into the wall and bursts instantly)

Bell: *Gasps*

All: Seriously?!

Referee: Vanish Fafnir with a Burst Finish! Free De La Hoya is the Winner with a score of 3-0!!

Hanami: The Demon King has been outclassed by Our Legendary Blader, Free De La Hoya! The Demon King was Powerful but Free De La Hoya was stronger on another level!

Me: I knew he was going to counter.

Ranzo: How'd you know, Amigo?

Me: It was pretty obvious right from the start. Belial was attacking and Fafnir couldn't do anything to deflect or evade the attacks so it stood there and took the attacks and it waited for an opening to Counter. Free knew Bell was going to try ending it with a Dynamite Bomber so he decided to wait for when he did and Counter right at that moment.

Basara: So Free had everything planned out right from the beginning.

Ranzo: Bell lost...

Hannah: Poor Bell.

(Bell grins as he holds Belial up to Free)

Bell: That was not a loss. It was preparation for an even bigger win! So watch out Free De La Hoya. This was just Preparation!

Free: Was it now?

(Belial eyes glow as Bell's Resonance Aura surrounds him)

~At BC Sol's Training Area~