˗ˋ bonus chapter !! seongwon's date ˊ˗

a/n :: vote for enha ‼️

seongwon was nervous. he fiddled with his phone and even paced around the room. he couldn't keep still, knowing that his dads texted him that they were arriving home in five minutes. the now 18-year old looked at himself in the mirror, fixing his tie as he took a deep breath.

"how will i tell appa and dad that i'm going on a date tonight...?!"

he looked at the photo portrait of them. 'i'm sure they wouldn't mind...'

♡♡♡

"seongwonie~ we're home~!" as soon as jay and jungwon entered their home, they stopped in surprise. jay sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "you're all dressed up. what's the occasion?"

seongwon nervously laughed. "n-nothing."

jungwon took off jay's blazer and pushed jay to go to the kitchen to prepare their meal, earning a playful eye roll from the older. jungwon chuckled, his dimples showing as he teased jay who teased him back in a lighthearted manner.

"are you going on a date?" jungwon muttered to seongwon who tensed by hearing the question.

"uhh."

"no, don't tell me. i already know the answer to that question," jungwon jokingly said before plopping onto their couch, tired after the long day. "who are you going with?" he drank from the bubble tea they had bought a while ago.

seongwon looked away, suddenly feeling shy. "um.. raewoo."

jungwon choked on the bubble tea he was drinking, immediately looking away and covering his face with his palm as he coughed repeatedly.

"s-seriously?! sunki's son?" he coughed.

"HUH?!" jay went to them from the kitchen and tried to ease jungwon's choking.

"seongwon's going on a date with raewoo," jungwon muttered. jay looked at seongwon with widened eyes.

"you are?"

seongwon awkwardly nodded.

laughing with a rather proud look on his face, jay pulled seongwon in for a side hug. "it's about time!"

"what?" both jungwon and seongwon said at the same time. well, jungwon sounded confused, while seongwon was more surprised and happy.

jay looked at jungwon, "c'mon. wonie, baby, i love you. but are you seriously that oblivious to think that our son doesn't like raewoo?"

"huh?! i never thought that they would like each other romantically..." jungwon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"oh my gosh. i literally found out a bit a long time ago. remember when they went on a cooking workshop together, and raewoo accidentally hurt himself? seongwon looked like he was going to pass out in concern. uhh, also that time during valentine's day two years ago. i saw seongwon sneaking in chocolates in his bag and when we went to pick him up after school, raewoo was holding the same chocolates."

"was i that obvious, dad..?" seongwon inwardly cringed at himself.

"very," jay nodded.

however, one was still left in surprise. "how come i never noticed..."

jay nudged seongwon, "it took appa months to realize his feelings for me."

"shut up!"

seongwon chuckled. he felt relieved that his dads supported the idea of him with raewoo. after all, they were family friends. he was scared that his dads and raewoo's dads would be weirded out that their sons like each other.