///1///

(A/n: above is 2 years old aurora.)

Knock! Knock!

The door open.

"Mommy!!!" A two year old come running and jumps in her 'mommy' lap who smiles and ruffles the toddler's beautiful black hairs while also closing the small servant room door behind them.

"Aurora, my baby. How was today?" Ask the mother ruffling the toddler's hairs with the toddler's front bang's one side shorter which the two year old had cut herself in the curiousness of knowing how things are being cut by scissors.

"Mommy! It was fwn! But chu miw Uow." The mother smile and nods, kissing the temple of the toddler.

"Mom." The mother looks at the source of voice and his smiles widen a little seeing his four year old son come to him and hug his mother.

Wooyoung stroke his son face and smiles.

"How's my brave alpha?" He ask softly.

Rowoon smile back.

"I missed you mother." Wooyoung nods.

"Come on, now. It's late. Have you both had your dinner yet?" Wooyoung asked as he stand while holding aurora hand.

Rowoon nods softly.

"Yes, mother. Do you want me to heat up some dinner for you?"

"No my baby. Now come on. Let's go to sleep. It's late." Wooyoung says as he pick aurora up on his hips who immediately placed her head on her mother shoulder.

Aurora was found alpha.

Yeonjun's alpha.

Wooyoung stop as that thought cross his mind.

Yeonjun...

"Emmo?"

"Huh?" Wooyoung looks down at rowoon who was the cause of his coming back from his thought.

Wooyoung smiles and stroke rowoon head.

"Come on, now. Tomorrow is school." He says as he lay aurora on the bed. Rowoon laying on his 'bed' which was a bedsheet on ground and took the other bed sheet above him.

Wooyoung sigh as he kiss aurora temple and then rowoon temple.

"Good night my babies."

"Good night, emmo."

"Gwd nigt, mommy!"

Wooyoung lay down next to aurora who scooted closer to him.

Soon, both kids fell asleep.

But the mother was still awake.

Wooyoung sigh as he quietly free himself from aurora grip and walks to the attached small kitchen to make a cup of tea for himself.

He pour a cup of milk in the pan and let it boil.

As he wait for the milk to boil. His mind wander off.

______

Flashback:

"YOU!"

"It's all because of-"

"SAN, SHUT UP! THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR THIS! It isn't HIS fault! Heck- he didn't even know his mother was alived, few minutes ago!"

"But, hyung-"

"SHIBER, I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP!"