meeting mihawk

* edited *

Nick POV:

It's already been a month since I been traveling with Red-haired Pirates. I get along pretty well with them but I more close with Shanks and Benn, and form an alliance with them. It's already time to leave them because we already docked at Mihawk's island.

" Do you really need to go, Nick? ", one of the crewmates asked me. " you guys only don't want me to go because you guys just want free boozes aren't ya? ", I asked playfully. " That's not it ", they yelled in unison while I just laughing. " I will visit you just back when I can, okay? " . " Yes! "." Let's go! ", I said toward Shanks and Benn.

Then, we start walking for a while and we already arrive in front of a dull castle that located in the middle of the forest. ' This casle really suit his type ', I thought.

Knock knock. After a while, the door was open by a certain man with certain revan hair and golden eye that almost same as a hawk and invited us inside.

" what are you doing here, Red-hair? " . " well, I just brought someone here because he said he want to meet you ", Shanks said while Mihawk look at him with counfusion.

" who? " . " This brat " . " I'm not a brat , Shanks. My name is Lucifer D Silver Nick, pleasure to meet you " . " Dracule Mihawk. So why you want to meet me? " . " Can you teach me swordmanship? ", I asked but interrupt by Shanks.

" Just do it mihawk because this kid has much potential. If you don't believe me then try duel with him ". ' Get acknowledged by Red-haired, huh ', Mihawk thought. " Let's have a duel then ", Mihawk said and all of us start to follow Mihawk from the back until we arrive to the direction.

Mihawk POV:

Nick and I standing face to face against each other and I see he take his swords out or more like a curse sword. ' Why I feel a anynomous feeling while facing each other. It's fell like facing something dangerous, I better becareful ', Mihawk thought while he takes Yoru for the duel.

It's quite a while to finish the duel but it's end with I'm winning. " why you still want to learn from me if your swordsmanship already good? ".

" To sharpen my skill so that I can become stronger and protect my little brothers from far when they set sails ", He said. ' I think that will to protect his dear ones of his was the one that make red-haired acknowledge his strength and he really going to make a good duel partner ', I thought.

" I take you as my diciple then " . " What u should I call you? ". " Up to you " . " I just call you by your name then ", He said but interrupt by something. " Yosh, let's partying! " . " Yeah! ".

It's already two years and Nick's training come to the end already. I become more closer with him. Well maybe because we have things in common like wine, books and swordmanship and he not really annoying as I first thought when I meet him.

"yosh mihawk, let's meet again someday and have a spar with each other. See you again ", he and set sail to the sea. ' The castle will become more quieter from now on and I maybe become quite lonely from now on. Well we meet again soon, Nick ", I thought with a slight smile on my face.