Chapter 08: Those Peaceful Eyes At Last

Comincia dall'inizio

New closes his eyes at the contact.

"You gained weight, baby. Boss might not want you anymore if you become fat. But then again, all you have to do is suck his dick and he'll forgive you, right? Just like what you've done before, you whore," He whispers to New's ears.

New tries to control his breathing as his anger rises up. He can't lose control now if he wants to save Tay.

When he became Joss' lover, a lot of Joss' men turned his back on him, even those he thought are his friends.

"Come on. Boss is waiting for you," Type pushes his body so he's turned towards the building.

New's heart thumps as he goes near the door, not just because of what might happen to him, but more so because of what might have happened to Tay.

When the big door slides open, New sees almost all of Joss' men inside, around fifty people waiting for him. At the very end, he sees Tay tied on a pole with thick ropes all over his upper body. His mouth is gagged with a white handkerchief stained in blood. New cries as he sees the state Tay's in, bloody, bruised, and alone.

Tay looks up and meets New's eyes. He struggles out of the rope at once while he desperately shouts for New through the cloth in his mouth.

"Tay!" New shouts and runs towards him but before he even goes far, a baseball bat hits him on the side, making him fall down. He stands up as he holds his right waist but he suddenly receives a strong punch on his face. After that, the other men start to attack him, kicking him and stepping on him all over. He tries to stand up each time, doing his best because he knows that Tay needs him.

Tay cries and desperately shouts muffled words as he keeps on struggling, trying his best to break out of the ropes as he watches New get beaten down by countless men. His tears fall down on his face, pleading in his mind for New to run away.

"That's enough!" Joss' voice bellows and his men immediately stop. When they step away, Joss sees New in a fetal position on the floor, his hands on his belly, battered and pitiful.

"Hey, baby," Joss says quietly as he crouches down and caresses New's hair, "I've missed you. Didn't you miss me?"

New breathes heavily as he tries to push himself up. He suddenly coughs up blood, making him lie on the floor again.

"Baby, look at me," Joss says but New doesn't stir.

Joss' expression becomes deadpan. He sighs and forcefully pulls New's hair. New instinctively holds Joss' hands on his hair while he whimpers out of pain.

"I said, 'look at me.' Has Phuket made you deaf, baby?" He says as he looks New in his eyes.

New angrily looks at Joss and spats bloodied saliva on his face, hitting Joss right at his left eye.

"Fuck!" Joss says and wipes the liquid off his face. He looks at New furrowed brows, "You fucking piece of shit!" He shouts and slaps New's right cheek so hard the little device on New's mouth comes out. Thankfully to its size, nobody notices it.

Joss stands up and kicks New on the stomach.

New groans as he lies on the floor once again.

"Didn't you know how hard I looked for you, New, huh?! You piece of shit!" Joss kicks him once again on the stomach. "How dare you to leave me, huh?! Have you forgotten all I did for you?!" Joss steps on his thigh, "If it wasn't for me—" he kicks him on his back, "you'd still be in that hellhole! You'd still be—" he kicks him again, "—a whore! I saved you, New! I saved you! How dare you defy me, huh?!" He pulls New by his arm and makes him stand. When New does, he slaps him again while his hand grips on New's bicep.